• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

Attachments

• Double-Tap Warfare: Should President Obama Be Investigated for Wa.pdf
    486.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Obama was totally handled by a bunch of 'whites' as a display prop to make their war crimes and aggressions against people in Africa emotionally confusing to the masses...and they even arranged for him to get a nobel peace prize beforehand so hey, how can you complain about the bombing. I suspect most mixed race people placed in the limelight are also handled by a bunch of 'whites' for ulterior motives.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Obama was totally handled by a bunch of 'whites' as a display prop to make their war crimes and aggressions against people in Africa emotionally confusing to the masses...and they even arranged for him to get a nobel peace prize beforehand so hey, how can you complain about the bombing. I suspect most mixed race people placed in the limelight are also handled by a bunch of 'whites' for ulterior motives.
White liberals use minorities as pawns, as useful idiots.

They don't see how racist they are thinking minorities need to be saved as if minorities are incapable of saving themselves.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
He sure loved droning Arabs like it was Call of Duty.

Drone strikes increased 400% under Trump. His first strike killed an American 6 year old girl. What are you trying to imply? Playing partisian game, I guess?
Oh no the white guy is actually worse than the black guy but let's talk about the black guy because fuck the black guy?

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Drone strikes increased 400% under Trump. His first strike killed an American 6 year old girl. What are you trying to imply? Playing partisian game, I guess?
Trump wiped out isis. Obama let them grow out of control and wouldn't even call them radical islamists.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
otherwise he really did lose the election and it wasn't rigged :wink:
He has gotten himself $150,000,000 so far claiming the election was stolen. It's so sad it's coming mostly from small doners, people who can't afford it. And his lawyer guiliani is being paid $20,000 a day to do the weird things he is doing.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Oh no the white guy is actually worse than the black guy but let's talk about the black guy because fuck the black guy?

Race baiting? Time for a new tactic.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Trump wiped out isis. Obama let them grow out of control and wouldn't even call them radical islamists.

Source, thanks. Last time I checked ISIS was still a thing. Not Trump pushed them back in Syria but local troops like the Syrian Democratic Forces did that. Right wingers nowadays live in their own bubble, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: SwagGalore
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Source, thanks. Last time I checked ISIS was still a thing. Not Trump pushed them back in Syria but local troops did that. Right wingers nowadays live in their own bubble, I guess.
As if your sources are legitimate LOL

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Source, thanks. Last time I checked ISIS was still a thing. Not Trump pushed them back in Syria but local troops did that. Right wingers nowadays live in their own bubble, I guess.
Are you really going to take the bait? They want to argue. If they want to believe all that you won't change that.

Reactions: StringPuppet
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Wow, that means that every mixed person can become the president of U.S.A. and top of his/hers Harvard Law School class. Phew, I am relieved

Queen Latifah was a sex worker and she became a rap star. Does that mean that most sex workers can become rap stars?

This is why it's impossible to debate people with your views. This includes @needforrelief and @Lovequenel but this just helps make my point more clear. You're so intelligent (I mean this, not being facetious), you correctly point out logical fallacies, yet you have such a huge blind spot you can't see you're falling into the same generalization trap. I look forward to your university course on Hindu and Islamic cultures since you all seem to be an experts. Lax nature towards rape, wowza. Just a protip, we weren't allowed to use Wikipedia as a source in highschool, just in case you want to get tenure. You show your ignorance by thinking India is an Islamic country just cause Muslims live there. They recently passed a law that would strip Muslims of citizenship because surprisingly the world is more nuianced then your myopic views. Islamic country yet we're stripping Indian Muslims of citizenship because Hindu good, Islam bad. Flawless. But I guess you would just say this proves all brown people or Hindus or whatever are bad.

Won't somebody please think of poor helpless white people! They invented everything good and never rape and are too good for this world! They are helpless in the face of every non-white culture! History just started today and the only reason majority white countries are richer is because whites are better. #savewhitepeople
(Definitely being facetious)

PS
I want to put this thread on ignore cause I'm sure your replies will be creatively insulting. Yellow stars all around for that. It's pointless to debate you because you already know everything. Also every US president is a war criminal. Semantics. I will commend you on this excellent bait tho. I did bite lol. Holy hell.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I just want to point out trump is sitting on something big, at a very tiny desk. I know it's not important but it does grab attention.

Reactions: foxdie
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I usually dont discuss politics, but I find it so strange that as soon as Trump lost a vaccine suddenly showed up.
They rushed it as much as they could. I agree that it's odd timing. Whatever agency cleared the vaccine hates Trump and probably planned it that way. Trump has in the last few days done away with the protections civil servants had, those who are responsible to approving the vaccine for distribution.

Trump does some incredibly dumb things that are against his own interests, all the time. This is one example. They could have approved it just before the election to Trump's advantage but why would they want to help the man who is cutting off their benefits?

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Every US president is a war criminal, but I also recognize that there is a cabal of people inside of the government that will continue to drone strike citizens regardless of who the president is.

And if there ever was a candidate that would pull out of wars and decrease the bloated military spending, hi Bernie Sanders, the establishment, Obama included because he isn't really left-wing, would do anything in their power to stop them. It's all about certain interests of the industrial military complex.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
And if there ever was a canidate that would pull out of wars and decrease the bloated military spending, hi Bernie Sanders, the establishment, Obama included because he isn't really left-wing, would do anything in their power to stop tem. It's all about certain interests of the industrial military complex.
Left you speechless mid sentence. I have that effect.

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
hi Bernie Sanders
You mean bernie "assad must go" sanders? He is an absolute coward and part of the establishment and voted for foreign wars before.
Tulsi was alright tbh thats why they got rid of her quickly

Last edited:
  • Love
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I don't mean to de-rail this thread but the train is already way off the track. I feel like the DNC wanted Kamala Harris to win all along but Biden still won the primaries. I don't think Biden will finish his term and guess who will take over as president if that happens. after all the man injured himself from playing with his dog! how's he gonna run a country?

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I don't mean to de-rail this thread but the train is already way off the track. I feel like the DNC wanted Kamala Harris to win all along but Biden still won the primaries. I don't think Biden will finish his term and guess who will take over as president if that happens. after all the man injured himself from playing with his dog! how's he gonna run a country?
Youre right.
Although they both serve the same masters I think commie kamala is a lot more awful, disingenuine. Imagine having to see this b... everyday for the next four years. Her husband is a big-tech lawyer btw. Good luck with that

Last edited:
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
About the question of the thread... I'm from a German mother and a Spanish father. I consider myself lucky because I have not noticed much discrimination towards me (except being called a nazi for being blond with blue eyes, lol). The funny thing that the fact that I was known like that, instead of getting beat up saved me a beating once.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I just want to apologize to everyone on this thread for derailing. I know some won't accept it and that is perfectly okay, but I mean it genuinely. I'll freely admit I'm doing this for myself as much as for you all. My views can lean into myopia at times and it's something I've tried to work on. Apologies to @mahakali88 @needforrelief and @Lovequenel for calling you out. Good on you for ignoring my bait, you're stronger then I am. The meme I posted was inappropriate. Some of the things I said were inappropriate. I wish I never posted it, but I can't take that back now. I didn't even address the title of the thread. I just lost it and that's not okay. I've been doing so well avoiding post like these the past few week but I've failed hard here and to top it off I added nothing productive to the topic at hand. I'll redouble my efforts to not let myself become so emotional and I'll stay away from these topics because obviously I can't handle it. Such a fucking snowflake, I know lol. Again, apologies.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I just want to apologize to everyone on this thread for derailing. I know some won't accept it and that is perfectly okay, but I mean it genuinely. I'll freely admit I'm doing this for myself as much as for you all. My views can lean into myopia at times and it's something I've tried to work on. Apologies to @mahakali88 @needforrelief and @Lovequenel for calling you out. Good on you for ignoring my bait, you're stronger then I am. The meme I posted was inappropriate. Some of the things I said were inappropriate. I wish I never posted it, but I can't take that back now. I didn't even address the title of the thread. I just lost it and that's not okay. I've been doing so well avoiding post like these the past few week but I've failed hard here and to top it off I added nothing productive to the topic at hand. I'll redouble my efforts to not let myself become so emotional and I'll stay away from these topics because obviously I can't handle it. Such a fucking snowflake, I know lol. Again, apologies.

I made a long post as a response to yours, but I deleted it after seeing this. I saw the thread you made today and I see you are going through a tough time, I hope things will get better for you.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I made a long post as a response to yours, but I deleted it after seeing this. I saw the thread you made today and I see you are going through a tough time, I hope things will get better for you.

Thank you, this really means a lot. Sending hugs your way :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.