pineapple-chicken

pineapple-chicken

Dec 1, 2023
I just wanna know, this country feels like it's heading in a particularly suicidal direction, loadshedding has me without internet or friends for hours everyday, the heat is outrageous, almost everyone is unemployed, and elections are coming up. I dont wanna get super political, but the ANC is the closest it's ever been to falling out of office, and the only replacements we seem to have are the DA (rascist) and the EFF (also rascist). It feels hopless here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: d3ad, leavingthesoultrap, SafferGuy and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If I recall @Goku Black and @jar-baby are South African.

RIP @Un, who was South African too.

Reactions: SafferGuy, silentnights56, DeadHead and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah I am (Formerly Uesugi-Lord) and I talk to Jar sometimes off here.

Wait was @Un- actually confirmed to ctb with SN?

@pineapple-chicken welcome to the forum and I agree, I can't ignore the fact that the country's state has definitely contributed significantly to ctb for me. It's an absolute shitshow that I don't see any reason to be part of.
I just shit post on her profile.

Well, in terms of ironclad confirmation I don't think so, but for an engaged, active, and honest member to disappear, I don't have any problems leaning that way even in the absence of 100% proof.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

I just shit post on her profile.

Well, in terms of ironclad confirmation I don't think so, but for an engaged, active, and honest member to disappear, I don't have any problems leaning that way even if the absence of 100% proof.
fair enough. That's one thing about active members who engaged and don't come back at all. If that's the case then @Un- would probably the 1st sn ctb from here since it's still a very unknown method.

Reactions: DeadHead
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
supp, im also from south africa. been looking for source's for n or sn but yea kinda gave up and shit got in the way and messed me for a while. thinking of getting a gun license since thats a possibility ig. getting a gun definetly if i had the money but at least i have a car now. Nice to meet ya'll

pineapple-chicken

pineapple-chicken

Dec 1, 2023
Nice to meet you too, personally my method is going to be carbon monoxide, no ones suspects you if you're buying charcoal lmao

Reactions: DeadHead and Praestat_Mori
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
lol yea thats a smart one haha, i would rlly love to go out with n if i can find some in time and have everything ready

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Hey I'm South African but live in the UK. Hello fellow Saffas.
I just wanna know, this country feels like it's heading in a particularly suicidal direction, loadshedding has me without internet or friends for hours everyday, the heat is outrageous, almost everyone is unemployed, and elections are coming up. I dont wanna get super political, but the ANC is the closest it's ever been to falling out of office, and the only replacements we seem to have are the DA (rascist) and the EFF (also rascist). It feels hopless here
Oh yeah don't even get me started on cANCer and the inEFFectives.

Reactions: SafferGuy
S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
Hey I'm South African but live in the UK. Hello fellow Saffas.

Oh yeah don't even get me started on cANCer and the inEFFectives.

Hey :)

I'd love to reply... but got load shedding in 15mins

Last edited:
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Hey :)

I'd love to reply... but got load shedding in 15mins
You mean black outs, power cuts? I refuse to use the "load shedding" euphemism.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
supp, im also from south africa. been looking for source's for n or sn but yea kinda gave up and shit got in the way and messed me for a while. thinking of getting a gun license since thats a possibility ig. getting a gun definetly if i had the money but at least i have a car now. Nice to meet ya'll
Isn't SN legal in SA? @corpsenotfound

daft

daft

Master of none.
Apr 19, 2023
Fellow ZA'er đź‘‹ I'm less fixated on the political climate as I've just been dealing with life crap. But the country climate has definitely affected it, such as financially with the rand being so much weaker. Living alone is much harder.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
I'm from South Africa as well and i'm a long time member in desperate need of the SN source, I know it's legal in South Africa but where on earth does one buy it? Please PM me. I need that 99% purity.