• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Just one. I go to work, but I do my best to isolate socially as much as I can while I'm there. And the feeling of unrealness and sadness is always there.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I'm in my room all the time. I feel chained to my bed almost. When I'm out in public, everything feels unreal but also sad in a strange way.

I can relate. I make it to work a couple days a week, but not without pain killers &a lot of limping.

• Wow
Reactions: Kramer
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Kinda but not really. Mostly no. My room has always been my safe haven. I call it my Throne Room/Tomb. I've been stuck in my room most of my life. Sometimes tho, I do have that urge to just not be in there, like its a trap. Like the walls are closing in on me and I feel suffocated with depression and anxiety. I usually feel those things anyways, but sometimes its the room itself. I am so sorry for your experiences tho.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The room I stay in is a prison but also a sanctuary for me...I feel constantly stressed and panicky in public, I even hate being anywhere else in the house. It takes so much effort and energy to do anything 'productive' :\

I feel trapped which fuels my many reasons to CTB, but also, the only place I feel at ease.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Kinda but not really. Mostly no. My room has always been my safe haven. I call it my Throne Room/Tomb. I've been stuck in my room most of my life. Sometimes tho, I do have that urge to just not be in there, like its a trap. Like the walls are closing in on me and I feel suffocated with depression and anxiety. I usually feel those things anyways, but sometimes its the room itself. I am so sorry for your experiences tho.
Yeah I get that trapped feeling sometimes
The room I stay in is a prison but also a sanctuary for me...I feel constantly stressed and panicky in public, I even hate being anywhere else in the house. It takes so much effort and energy to do anything 'productive' :\

I feel trapped which fuels my many reasons to CTB, but also, the only place I feel at ease.
I feel exactly the same. I rent a room and don't feel comfortable walking around the house around people who are pretty much strangers

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020

It's like we live the same life. Like everything you said. Everything you said. Especially about being in other parts of the house. Tysm for sharing. I'm sorry you relate tho. But I'm so glad to have someone who simply understands.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Kramer
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Not particularly. I savor my solitude and the peace of mind I achieve from being alone and out of sight of other people. Solitude is the only time I truly feel aligned with myself

Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
I've grown fearful of suicide after years of entertaining and multiple attempts. However, strangely, I have dreams in which I feel fearful of death. Maybe it's my subconscious.