• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
No. They ruined my life up until now with physical, emotional, reward based/coercive abuse the list goes on. I can't wait to lower their home's value, actually.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
yeah sucks that they would not understand it but i guess i can accept that

I really don't want to hurt them with my suicide, but life is just unbearable for me now. It's a tough situation because I can't go on too much longer yet I don't want to hurt them. But they need to understand I'm suffering. If they love me, they'll let me go. I wish I could talk to them about suicide but they couldn't handle it. Sorry mum and dad.

if they love you they dont want to let you go too
idk whats the best to do either

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Yeah, I do. Today my mother called me the same moment I was ordering SN. Ugh

Reactions: GrizzlyGrapefruit and Life+me=error
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Yea I do too. But too bad. I tried and fought for 3 years. The time to give up is now.

Reactions: lululoo
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
My relationship with my parents is strained to say the least. I only talk to my mom now and she can't listen to my problems because her childhood was too traumatic. She tends to forget the years of neglect I went through and her enabling of my narcissistic step-father. I feel sorry for her because she was definitely dealt a bad hand.

However, do I feel bad that she will have to deal with my suicide? I do feel bad that she will not receive her happy ending but I'm not sorry that I have to leave.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I'm conflicted on this one. It would break my mother's heart, and she has one of gold. However she also understands the extreme pain I'm in and that I want to die. She would miss me but be happy I'm in peace. I didn't ask to be born and I think we all have the right to nope out of a life we didn't opt in to. What happened to me was certainly never was she had hoped for me and her. I know if she could take it back (having me) she would.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
My parents can't stand me, so I'm lucky that way. I'm pretty sure they'll be relieved when I die.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I feel very bad about it. I know they will be devasted if I do it, and I care about them very much.

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Yes and no. On one hand I feel bad because I'm their only "child", I am their everything and they are both great people, while on the other hand I haven't asked to be born, I'm not happy about it at all and I contribute nothing good to the world, so it makes sense for me to die.

Reactions: OnlyMercy