• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
No matter where I go, I always feel like an outsider, never accepted, never fit in, completely alienated, ostracized and treated like dirt.

However, when I am at the cemetery, I get a warm feeling and sense of belonging. I fit in with the dead. I want to join them and finally find a place I belong

I love looking at photos of cemeteries. Its like I am shopping and searching for a new home

• Love
Reactions: defunkt, these_days9, worthIess and 3 others
kogareteru

kogareteru

May 15, 2024
i'm in a country with majority being muslim. everytime i go, i see all of those tombstones with people's names and poems written for them by their closest ones.
i feel like when i die and get in a grave, another person like me will come and look around to see nothing but tombstones. he will miss the fact that all of the buried had their lives and their relatives.
everytime i visit my grandfather's tombstone, i feel like i will die like him, by jumping off from a high place after praying. but instead, i will make him proud.

Last edited:
Reactions: defunkt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and I very much envy those people, they are so fortunate to now be unconscious for all eternity and no longer burdened with this existence. I'm certainly only meant for the peace of eternal nothingness, I don't deserve something so hellish and futile as having the ability to exist, I was never meant to exist and never should have existed at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: defunkt, DeIetedUser4739, myusername890 and 1 other person