• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Probably, Ithink it's one of the favourites interpretation of "me" by my therapist.

Reactions: skitliv
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I think so, I'm an ACOA, my parents are the kind of people who really shouldn't have kids. They gave up me and I gave up on life and became a hikki, sitting in front of a computer all day every day because I don't know what else I could do, I don't want anything anymore and I'm terrified of "real life".

This is shit.

?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
yep. I didn't grew up in an enivironment where I could feel I'm in safe and secure place to learn and make mistakes. By avoiding making mistakes in fear of failure, you don't take responsibility for anything and remain to be a helpless child as an adult. Feels shit.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
yep. I didn't grew up in an enivironment where I could feel I'm in safe and secure place to learn and make mistakes. By avoiding making mistakes in fear of failure, you don't take responsibility for anything and remain to be a helpless child as an adult. Feels shit.
Therapy can't fix that, huh?

Reactions: Final Escape
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Therapy can't fix that, huh?

For most people, by the time they start asking this question, everything is already fucked up beyond repair.

If there's "learned helplessness", there must be a way to unlearn it first. And erase years and years of your memory.
I think its nearly impossible to do it on a logical, rational level. Probably possible on the emotional level.

I tend to see our memories as an old Xerox photocopy machine.
You need to make 30 or 40 copies (1 page = 1 year).
You put first sheet of paper, press "Copy".
Then you take this second page and make a copy of it (third page).
So you're taking a copy of a copy with every new iteration.
Imagine there's a fly or mosquito got squashed on Page 5.
By the time you reach Page 20, a stain from a squashed fly will become the size of an apricot.
That's how it works.

If there's a method to scratch off the stain from all pages, I'd like to know more about it.... :/

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes this has been a big problem.

J

Jskriver

Jul 20, 2018
It may actually be something different
I was raised thinking me anans my problems were more of a burden than my worth as a person, netting a negative value. To make up for this I either had to rely on the pity from friends or family or be hugely successful and independent on my own - the latter failing. My other avenue is to remain a desperate emotional mess whose first instinct is reclusion, but needs to constant input of others to feel any self-worth. I have been in therapy for many years and I've had a lot of bad experiences with medicine and therapists. I feel silly that my situation seems like it could be fixed, but after 20 years of seeking help and facing rejection from all over, I dont have the energy any more.