H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
I believe in "reincarnation" only in the sense, that when we die our bodies are eaten by bugs, maggots and whatnot. Then they are eaten by birds and so on. We become part of other living beings. Energy doesn't disappear, it changes form.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If my consciousness cotiues in any other form after I destroy my brain I will be certain this year existence is pure sadistic evil.
Cruel beyond comprehension I don't understand why existence at all would allow such pain, the only logical explanation is that it is pure evil.

Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
I was moved by some of the post in this thread. Some of them also left me with mental images that were pleasant and some intriguing. Religion is something I've been interested in my entire life. I happen to believe there are "universal truths" that can be found in all religions and that's what most interests me. I also know this .... If after I die and do meet God face to face then I'm going to give HER hell and want answers to all my questions. I choose to believe in the sacred feminine. It's the female that gives birth to new life, the female who is most celebrated for her fertility and in many cultures there is the matriarch who leads. Perhaps not so much anymore since males have been so successful at hijacking everything. Let me also add that the world would be a better if women had more power/ leadership and things like government had less testosterone . I'm pretty sure that God is not some old and bearded white guy sitting on a cloud. Just my two cents on this topic .... Meaning feel free to disagree. Peace.

S

Squidbits

Dec 17, 2021
this thread is fascinating. love seeing other people's perspective on this. I somewhat believe in reincarnation. because according to the laws of physics, matter cannot be created or destroyed. I have to wonder if the same applies to consciousness.

If reincarnation is real though, I hope my spirit is almost done. Ive been told I have an "old soul" before, and I honestly feel it. I dont think this is the first time I've been here.