popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Is it weird I like the smell of my own BO?

Once, when I was really bad, I'd just lay in bed and angle myself into a container...pretty terrible I know.
i have to say i love your honesty, ive done exactly the same

• Yay!
Reactions: Nicothe13th
Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
I spend most of my days in bed. With a lot of effort I manage to take a shower every other day and brush my teeth, but that is basically it. The worst part is the loss of any interests. I used to watch movies or read, now nothing seems appealing, I just spend most of the time staring outside the window. Anyone else in a similar position?

Yes. I brush my teeth twice a day still and probably bathe every couple of days. I don't get ready; I haven't looked in a mirror in months. I spend my entire waking moments ruminating (OCD, PTSD) over shit I can't change. I enjoy nothing anymore.

I'm sorry you're going through this. It's hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and RedHarlequin
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yes. I brush my teeth twice a day still and probably bathe every couple of days. I don't get ready; I haven't looked in a mirror in months. I spend my entire waking moments ruminating (OCD, PTSD) over shit I can't change. I enjoy nothing anymore.

I'm sorry you're going through this. It's hell.
Can change it, but it's a permanent fixture

FreeMe

FreeMe

Feb 18, 2021
Wow what a thread, thank you all for your honesty. It makes it easier for shy ones (like me) to share my struggles here too.
I have spent the majority of my life in my bed. Now that I'm on sick leave from work due to a mental health relapse, I've hardly left my bed at all and haven't seen the light of day in a week. Hygiene has improved from last month due to an increase of medication, but still only showering every 2-3 days and brushing teeth every 1-2 days.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
That's decent, be proud.

I'm using a potty in the corner of the room, for everything, I need to empty it but I've made friends with the blue bottles.
There's a lot less bs with them lot than humans, they're good friends really.

Reactions: FreeMe