K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I love how everyone talks about aliens but what makes us not? To them we would be aliens and if we're aliens then... Yeah aliens exist.
True. We are not of this earth, in fact I think scientists have said not even plant life is native to earth, not sure.. but at least I know we aren't.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Endeavour
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
True. We are not of this earth, in fact I think scientists have said not even plant life is native to earth, not sure.. but at least I know we aren't.
I just meant in general. And even if we aren't of this earth im fairly confident we've been here long enough that that we are now

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Kat!
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
There's undoubtedly other intelligent life in the universe, it's far too big for there not to be. Getting here is another story. You'd have to bend space or something.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Endeavour and Kat!
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
It's possible that the first extraterrestrial beings we will make contact with will be some form of an artificial intelligence. Organic beings are far too fragile for prolonged space travel, whereas AIs can simply hibernate, and are less likely to break down.

• Love
Reactions: gtrfvr, The end !, Kat! and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Yes, I believe. I hope they destroy us or just me soon enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, stygal, Mentalmick and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, we definitely aren't alone in the universe...otherwise it would be a gigantic waste of (literal) space.
But other life forms could be so far apart from us that they likely never reach us.
Another explanation could be that they aren't interested in us if they already know about us and are able to travel this far - after all we must be faaaaaar beneath them then.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
They're probably scared to make contact Incase Chuck Norris finds out.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Circless

Circless

Oct 2, 2020
I believe in the existence of space aliens and intraterrestrial ones too. I believe they are several different species, expressed in various dimensions and plane of existence. With differents agendas each one, being the energetic one the main.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I've been pondering whether they exist, and if they do maybe they'll rescue me from this shit show we call earth?

I've been trying to communicate with them through a series of flashing Christmas tree lights, but so far no joy, I do have one worry though that they might eat me.

Do you think they prefer BBQ sauce or spicy chilli?

I don't want to let them down.
I prefer bbq sauce. You need to stock up if you expect me to tractor beam your ass to a better place.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Just look into the secret space program.
Unacknowledged 2017 Steven greer
Couple more big ones recently or Phil schneider in the 90's was killed for revealing his experiences.
Its evil what goes on.