E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I've been pondering whether they exist, and if they do maybe they'll rescue me from this shit show we call earth?

I've been trying to communicate with them through a series of flashing Christmas tree lights, but so far no joy, I do have one worry though that they might eat me.

Do you think they prefer BBQ sauce or spicy chilli?

I don't want to let them down.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, The end !, Deleted member 1465 and 10 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Yes.

Speaking in terms of the US military, or the Government in general, yes.
They have repeatedly ignored warnings, sightings, first hand reports from pilots and soldiers.

And now the Pentagon has confirmed it, we are seeing things not of this world, visiting this world.

As for whether they're little green men, not up to me to decide, all I believe is that they are or have been here before, perhaps the Government is in contact with them already.

I think they'd like BBQ sauce.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, NeverSatisfied, gtrfvr and 4 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I bet they taste like chicken. Or maybe they think we do. Either way - much better with BBQ.

• Love
Reactions: taylor321, The end !, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I really do!
I even think we might be some random aliens experiment or what's more, living in a simulation!
I know, I'm so crazy! lol

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, stygal, The end ! and 7 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Kinda believe in aliens but not really common UFO sightings

• Love
Reactions: The end !
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Not really but I'd love if they existed and updated our medical science by a thousand years.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not really but I'd love if they existed and updated our medical science by a thousand years.

That'd be awesome!
Although I think they would only see us as some retarded chimps and won't feel like helping at all lol

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Kat!
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
When I was a kid I got really into Berlitz and his books on UFOs and I used to wander around looking at the sky, I convinced myself I saw UFOs all the time.

Obviously they were kid like fantasies.

However, I do reckon I've seen 2 real UFOs - one when I was about 14 and it looked like something made of a kind of dark grey metal (this is like in 1982 so well before drones etc) and it looked like Saturn - a sphere with a ring around it - broad daylight and went from where I saw it to over the horizon in seconds, somust have been going really fast.

The second when I was about 25 - it was when there were people reckoning to see black triangles - and I did indeed see one, in Todmorden in the UK - I've never seen anything like it - not a plane, not anything you'd recognise and it was jusr hovering there in mid air. Very weird.

That's it for me, but my uncle who was a senior police officer saw something with about another 50 people which is quite interesting. I wasn't there, obviously.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end !, Good4Nothing, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
Yes I do for sure. I believe there are many civilisations in the Universe and many of them visit Earth on a regular basis, they are peaceful, highly advanced, and they are very concerned with our weapons and our increasing ability to travel further into Space. Rather like "oh shit the kids have got the matches and they have learned how to use them" lol. The recent documentary "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind" is really interesting. I think you can find it on Prime.

• Love
Reactions: stygal and The end !
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
They can't be that advanced if they come here, we're all trying to leave. Unless they're masochist aliens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Going Home, The end !, Sakura94 and 2 others
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
Haha good point.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to think there were definitely hyper advanced alien societies out there waiting to be found but then I realized that if they were so smart, then their existence will likely never be known to us until they want it too. There's also the simple fact of the matter that even though it seems like they should be out there, our sight can only reach so far and it's very possible that any aliens out there are too far away for us to ever be able to reach and vice versa because of the universe expanding and thus increasing the distance between our civilizations. It also would be even more depressing to find out that somehow we're the most advanced civilization in the galaxy and that's why we haven't found anyone else. What good are aliens if they're still primal?

If I ever live to see any proof of alien life even as microbes that would be cool though.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Fehler
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
I used to think there were definitely hyper advanced alien societies out there waiting to be found but then I realized that if they were so smart, then their existence will likely never be known to us until they want it too. There's also the simple fact of the matter that even though it seems like they should be out there, our sight can only reach so far and it's very possible that any aliens out there are too far away for us to ever be able to reach and vice versa because of the universe expanding and thus increasing the distance between our civilizations. It also would be even more depressing to find out that somehow we're the most advanced civilization in the galaxy and that's why we haven't found anyone else. What good are aliens if they're still primal?

If I ever live to see any proof of alien life even as microbes that would be cool though.
It´s my understanding that they don´t use conventional methods to travel these vast distances but simply slip in and out of dimensions and worm holes using their superior knowledge of quantum physics and electromagnetic propulsion. Even travelling in a conventional manner at 10 times the speed of light would be too slow for sure.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It´s my understanding that they don´t use conventional methods to travel these vast distances but simply slip in and out of dimensions and worm holes using their superior knowledge of quantum physics and electromagnetic propulsion. Even travelling in a conventional manner at 10 times the speed of light would be too slow for sure.
Wormholes would be a feasible explanation, but surely we could detect them by now with our current technology. Unless they used wormholes all the time to come here in the past and have since gone extinct or decided that there's nothing here for them anymore.

• Love
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
Wormholes would be a feasible explanation, but surely we could detect them by now with our current technology. Unless they used wormholes all the time to come here in the past and have since gone extinct or decided that there's nothing here for them anymore.
I believe they have been detected but it´s being covered up. The documentary "close encounters of the fifth kind" is really interesting in relation to this.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and Dr Iron Arc
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I am confident aliens do in-fact exist. This universe would be a colossal waste of space if it only contained humans.
I wonder if aliens may use some form of an Alcubierre drive. Essentially compressing space in front of the ship and expanding at its rear as a means of propulsion.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, demuic and Dr Iron Arc
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
i doubted but after recent pentagon declassified dumps I've changed my mind.

though they probably take a look at human civilization and slam on the gas pedal. "maybe in a million years".

• Love
Reactions: Going Home, The end !, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
i doubted but after recent pentagon declassified dumps I've changed my mind.

though they probably take a look at human civilization and slam on the gas pedal. "maybe in a million years".
I am quite fond of the zoo hypothesis: aliens are silently observing us and concealing their tracks very carefully and until we develop FTL travel and a functional society, they will quarantine us within a bubble, so as to avoid contaminating our natural development.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and gtrfvr
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
IMO it's egotistical to think we ard the only life in the universe. Statistically it's extremely likely aliens exist.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Good4Nothing, Kat! and 3 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
IMO it's egotistical to think we ard the only life in the universe. Statistically it's extremely likely aliens exist.
Yeah it doesn't help when you add religion to the mix.

• Love
Still

Still

Dec 17, 2020
I absolutely do

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The end !, Kat! and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
yeah I also believe in aliens and their flyer saucers.

like op already mentioned, they are presumably not super interested in this planet or its inhabitants.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Endeavour and Kat!
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Playing now on cosmic tv: Humans. Will they or won't they make it? Keep watching to find out... Vote now to throw an asteroid in their direction...

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Endeavour, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm surprised they haven't obliterated us yet, because we're certainly asking for it.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Endeavour and Good4Nothing
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I'm surprised they haven't obliterated us yet, because we're certainly asking for it.
It would be the kindest things for us - to be put out of our ever deepening misery.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, The end !, Endeavour and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm obsessed with them!
Even the pentagon has made official some UFOs sightings! Just what the hell?
Anyway, I think aliens or whoever, see us just like some dumbs monkeys who are not ready to understand the universe and true meaning of life.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Endeavour, Mentalmick and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Aliens exist. They live in Basingstoke next door to the zombies.

NB. In space, everything tastes like chicken. And my vote is for BBQ sauce.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Endeavour
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I love how everyone talks about aliens but what makes us not? To them we would be aliens and if we're aliens then... Yeah aliens exist.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Kat!