• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
SN it's relative easy (at least for many) to acquire and get the required pre-medication (except Betablocker, bezos).
But the anxiety of failing this method is there. For me at least this anxiety does not really decrease by researching and preparing more.

Looked up all the failed SN cases everywhere on the internet and research papers. Still the anxiety is there. Also finding a place where one is really left alone for at least one day.
If anyone is failing the same. At least what I can say you, is that you are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Agon321 and everythingoes
M

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question - it seems to me that reading the few anecdotal cases that SN is fairly reliable? I believe it goes into detail in the PPH but I hadn't finished reading it. Is SN still relatively easy to acquire though?

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question - it seems to me that reading the few anecdotal cases that SN is fairly reliable? I believe it goes into detail in the PPH but I hadn't finished reading it. Is SN still relatively easy to acquire though?
Compared to other methods like N or benzos