• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Not judging you. It's your cat, but I would personally never put a lease on mine. They usually always find their way back home due to the food.

Reactions: Superfluous
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
My cat walks me. I'm ok with that.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, LastFlowers, Severen and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
She really is a beauty. And that one photo is downright psychedelic
Thank you, unfortunately she knows just how cute she is and acts like the queen of the house Lol won't even let the dog move a muscle or any other cat in her path, she's got a big ego. Opposite of her mama.
..also she's crazed and an absolute loon so psychedelic is a suitable word for that picture in more ways than one, ty :)

I love your black and white kitties too, love them matching, my parents took in two cats just like that when I was a baby and there's pictures somewhere of me with them.

Btw I lost it at your statement about underscoring the cat's glory XD

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Soul
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Every time I see a cat with black and white fur, I think of James Bond.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Which one? I only remember white cats. Or am I missing something?

There are 2 pics above in this thread with cats who look like they are wearing a tuxedo. I'm talking about those.

• Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
There are 2 pics above in this thread with cats who look like they are wearing a tuxedo. I'm talking about those.
Oh. I was missing something :pfff:

Edit: I'm old enough to remember the old Bond movies, and Blofeld always had a white cat.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Severen and Soul
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not judging you. It's your cat, but I would personally never put a lease on mine. They usually always find their way back home due to the food.
The area I'm in is just not safe to let him roam outside. I've lost one cat so far because I lived in an area where it was unsafe to let her out. It really depends on where u live wether it's a good idea to let them roam. Also if u have a very exotic beautiful looking cat they are more likely to be stolen. There are people who go around looking to steal animals for various purposes.

Reactions: Soul and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The area I'm in is just not safe to let him roam outside. I've lost one cat so far because I lived in an area where it was unsafe to let her out. It really depends on where u live wether it's a good idea to let them roam. Also if u have a very exotic beautiful looking cat they are more likely to be stolen. There are people who go around looking to steal animals for various purposes.

And due to the many sociopaths in this world, every time you let your cat loose, there will be people who will try to run him or her over for fun... And there are rodents in a certain part of the USA who are carriers of the Hantavirus. And if your cat eats or plays with one of these rodents, the cat can become a carrier... And the Hantavirus can easily spread to a human being and there is a good chance, that human being will die.

Reactions: Final Escape
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I will never understand how people mistake cats for dogs. It is pretty simple to distinguish, sorry for judging people but I do that from the bottom of my heart when people put cats (!!!?) on a leash. If your surroundings (sociopaths, disease carriers) are not suited for cats, why have one? My heart goes out to all of these poor cats! Maybe those cats are wishing to CTB as bad as you do, who knows.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Everyone underestimates rodents. Some mice actually know how to fight using Kung Fu.
I will never understand how people mistake cats for dogs. It is pretty simple to distinguish, sorry for judging people but I do that from the bottom of my heart when people put cats (!!!?) on a leash. If your surroundings (sociopaths, disease carriers) are not suited for cats, why have one? My heart goes out to all of these poor cats! Maybe those cats are wishing to CTB as bad as you do, who knows.

Cats can live a comfortable life indoors.

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Everyone underestimates rodents. Some mice actually know how to fight using Kung Fu.

Cats can live a comfortable life indoors.

Ye sure, I know there are indoor cats (even though it is really selfish from the owner) that can live a comfortable life and I never said otherwise. But either you have a free roaming cat or you have a indoor cat. But taking the indoor cat outside with a leash? I cannot fathom that.

Reactions: Final Escape
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Yes!

Attachments

• 0402171637a.jpg
    0402171637a.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Superfluous, Final Escape and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Some cats are as happy on leashes as dogs are, especially if they're introduced to it when they're young. Some cats love to swim. Some play fetch.

Walking a cat (when I've observed it) is different than walking a dog. The human lets the cat set the pace and direction, not vice versa.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Severen, LastFlowers and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My cat loves to go on the leash. If he didn't like it I would not push it. Plus it's not like I'm abusing him or yanking on him as he is walking. I let him do what he wants and keep him safe. Some cats are more dog like than others. Certain breeds are more willing to go on leash and walk with u. When we come back from our walks he's no longer whining to be let out and is happy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Severen, LastFlowers, Qbert and 2 others
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Best is when he climbs a tree while still on the leash...

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, wanttodie, Superfluous and 2 others