• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
right now i feel really ok, could be better, but could be a lot worse, sometimes i feel good for a while, but then a little time later i will feel the worst person ever, feeling guilty and depressed because i could not keep my head up for longer, i usually feel neutral/normal and this has only started to happen lately, anyone feels the same or has a idea of why i feel like that?

PS: sorry for possible bad spelling and weird phrase connection, english is not my first language
started feeling bad again😝😝😝
started feeling bad again😝😝😝

Last edited:
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Wish I could say why it happens but yeah I'm exactly the same. Like this morning I was feeling rather good then for seemingly no reason now I feel just empty and worthless. Probably something to do with fun brain chemicals or something but I hope your situation gets better.

Just know sometimes your mind will be harsher on you than you deserve to be and you deserve to give yourself some compassion and understanding :)

draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
if this is a daily thing it could be connected to your circadian rhythm. It's normal for people to feel better in the morning than afternoon, but the slump can be magnified because of mental health issues

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I do. Sometimes these moments make me question if I'm really mentally ill. Then it drops again.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
if this is a daily thing it could be connected to your circadian rhythm. It's normal for people to feel better in the morning than afternoon, but the slump can be magnified because of mental health issues
hey, you might be right, right now its exatly 18:00 or 6pm and i feel worse than usual. through the morning i felt idk fine

itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
Wish I could say why it happens but yeah I'm exactly the same. Like this morning I was feeling rather good then for seemingly no reason now I feel just empty and worthless. Probably something to do with fun brain chemicals or something but I hope your situation gets better.

Just know sometimes your mind will be harsher on you than you deserve to be and you deserve to give yourself some compassion and understanding :)
Extreme highs and low lows. I got that issue. Manic Depression. Or some say bipolar.