Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Not really. After my scary introduction into spirituality I did try to learn the basics, mainly to protect myself, but not long after that I had my second burn-out and mostly gave it up. I have worked with spells a bit, but not nearly to the extent that I'm going to go around calling myself a witch.
Tell us more if you want

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Tell us more if you want
I'm assuming you're curious about my 'scary introduction'. I don't really feel like going into detail here so I'll keep it short: Haunting, demonic possession, exorcism.

• Wow
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
Thats so cool. What do you do? Summon spirits?
Witchcraft is faaar more than summoning spirits hence most witches don't do that, mostly people with the proper knowledge (along with wannabe edgy teens that don't know shit), I'm a polytheist witch, practicing mostly hoodoo, Malbar (close practice), left hand and whatever I feel like

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Witchcraft is faaar more than summoning spirits hence most witches don't do that, mostly people with the proper knowledge (along with wannabe edgy teens that don't know shit), I'm a polytheist witch, practicing mostly hoodoo, Malbar (close practice), left hand and whatever I feel like
So what do you do if you dont mind me asking? What do you accomplish? Feel free to ignore me if Im being to intrusive. I am just very curious and even though i read some stuff about witchcraft and wicca but it is still not clear to me what do people get out of it other than a belief system just like in religions

Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
How to do voodoo, a proper ouija, how to make sacrifices... give us something c'mon...

Have you already thought about your aesthetics? Which type of witch will you become?
First of all Voodoo is a religion (depending where it is mostly a close practice perform by Black people and originally created by Black people), the practice itself is Hoodoo which is less exclusive, some accept other ethnicities than Black people practicing it, some don't.

In order to perform ouija you need the knowledge of protection, cleansing/purifying, opening/closing, different type of spirits, demonology would be a + and well witches themselves don't even use ouija board that much it's mostly wannabe all spooky teens that do.

Summoning spirits requires proper knowledge same as for ouija except that no witches will recommend to a beginner but more to advance witches. So does : what is summoning, how, why, consequences, effects, purpose
Any Witches know a Transformation spell to become a supernatural Creature Permanently???
This doesn't exist, witchcraft is not fantasy/Hollywood but glamours and self persuading exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixo
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
So what happens exactly when you summon a spirit? How do you do that?

Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
So what do you do if you dont mind me asking? What do you accomplish? Feel free to ignore me if Im being to intrusive. I am just very curious and even though i read some stuff about witchcraft and wicca but it is still not clear to me what do people get out of it other than a belief system just like in religions
Witchcraft is not a religion but a practice, Wiccan and Pagan are one of the many different religious path of witchcraft, which as any other religion as a belief system, rules and all that shit while witchcraft is just a witch making witchcraft (someone making spells).

Hoodoo is the practice of the Voodoo religion, it is very African oriented especially with the Lwa (divinities of the Yoruba religion) and in this practice there is also the influence of the Bible as it was practice during slavery by Black people.

Malbar is a practice from my island (La Réunion) and it is a traditional practice that comes from slavery which is mostly the Hindu religion, we use different Vedas, call upon different Hindu deities and practice different Hindu rituals and celebrations. And in this practice sacrifice are still use to this day. Mostly perform with the whole family than alone.

Left hand > for my part is Satanism (Left hand is an umbrella word for let's say underground practice) and I like to specify that it is Satanism the practice and not the religion, I have absolutely no religion. In short this branch of witchcraft we mostly study demonology and don't view daemons (demons) as evil.

What do people get out of this ? Well what do people get out of being religious or atheist ?
It's just bunch of people that feel understood and understand that there is far more to this world, they can get their needs and wants met, work deeper on themselves, embrace the good and bad in them (ofc for the non delusional one aka wannabe all love and light witches) and so on.

To me I had accomplished so much with witchcraft, first of all I do all my spells/rituals for myself and only me, except if ever in need to feel at peace then yes I don't mind cursing/hexing people that I personally know for them to leave me tf alone or have a taste of their own treatment but still it's rare. So yep I used and do whatever I feel like doing, can be self love spell, money, job, confident, truth etc

Hope it is kinda useful but keep in mind that everyone practice and view things differently, my practice is different than the witch next door so does same goes for her etc etc
So what happens exactly when you summon a spirit? How do you do that?
The shortest answer would be "nothing" as of for why are you even summoning it in the first place ? People don't summon spirits aka demon (cause you summon demon and call spirits) just like that there is a purpose to it.

For exemple if you need to summon one for a specific spell/ritual or if you want to work with it

And for the how there is multiple books for that purpose, each daemons are summon differently

+ the most important is to know how to reverse it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixo and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Witchcraft is not a religion but a practice, Wiccan and Pagan are one of the many different religious path of witchcraft, which as any other religion as a belief system, rules and all that shit while witchcraft is just a witch making witchcraft (someone making spells).

Hoodoo is the practice of the Voodoo religion, it is very African oriented especially with the Lwa (divinities of the Yoruba religion) and in this practice there is also the influence of the Bible as it was practice during slavery by Black people.

Malbar is a practice from my island (La Réunion) and it is a traditional practice that comes from slavery which is mostly the Hindu religion, we use different Vedas, call upon different Hindu deities and practice different Hindu rituals and celebrations. And in this practice sacrifice are still use to this day. Mostly perform with the whole family than alone.

Left hand > for my part is Satanism (Left hand is an umbrella word for let's say underground practice) and I like to specify that it is Satanism the practice and not the religion, I have absolutely no religion. In short this branch of witchcraft we mostly study demonology and don't view daemons (demons) as evil.

What do people get out of this ? Well what do people get out of being religious or atheist ?
It's just bunch of people that feel understood and understand that there is far more to this world, they can get their needs and wants met, work deeper on themselves, embrace the good and bad in them (ofc for the non delusional one aka wannabe all love and light witches) and so on.

To me I had accomplished so much with witchcraft, first of all I do all my spells/rituals for myself and only me, except if ever in need to feel at peace then yes I don't mind cursing/hexing people that I personally know for them to leave me tf alone or have a taste of their own treatment but still it's rare. So yep I used and do whatever I feel like doing, can be self love spell, money, job, confident, truth etc

Hope it is kinda useful but keep in mind that everyone practice and view things differently, my practice is different than the witch next door so does same goes for her etc etc

The shortest answer would be "nothing" as of for why are you even summoning it in the first place ? People don't summon spirits aka demon (cause you summon demon and call spirits) just like that there is a purpose to it.

For exemple if you need to summon one for a specific spell/ritual or if you want to work with it

And for the how there is multiple books for that purpose, each daemons are summon differently

+ the most important is to know how to reverse it
So you are claiming that through your spells you are altering the underpinning workings of the universe around you to grant you your wish? There is also a psychological aspect to spells like spiritual alchemy to increase attributes like intillegence and things like that?

Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
So you are claiming that through your spells you are altering the underpinning workings of the universe around you to grant you your wish? There is also a psychological aspect to spells like spiritual alchemy to increase attributes like intillegence and things like that?
I am definitely not claiming to do the Universe works, I am working with the Universe to make my experience on Earth better as it is everyone birthrights.

There is but witchcraft is not you just perform and sit your ass around until it magickally appears to you, no, you actually work for what you want.

I'm taking the attributes and intelligence exemple :

By doing an increase intelligence or boost intelligence spell someone is going to actually work through it as let's say opening a book, focusing on their studies and actually trying to understand and etc

For enhancing physical attributes like what most people want : loosing fats for exemple, the person is going to change their everyday life routine to work into that goal.

The Universe and spirits only grants wishes to those that actually works for it, the difference is that the result can come faster than without it but it's like "proving that you deserve it", not all spells will actually work but not only for the reason of doing nothing, there is wayyyyyyy too much factors.

If you are interested by it and are open to learn different path you will easily see for yourself that there is a huge difference between new age and old/traditional and ancestral magick and especially how they are perform, the first one will require irl work while the other just casting a spell will take so much dedication and energy that it will be consider as the "irl work".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixo and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I am definitely not claiming to do the Universe works, I am working with the Universe to make my experience on Earth better as it is everyone birthrights.

There is but witchcraft is not you just perform and sit your ass around until it magickally appears to you, no, you actually work for what you want.

I'm taking the attributes and intelligence exemple :

By doing an increase intelligence or boost intelligence spell someone is going to actually work through it as let's say opening a book, focusing on their studies and actually trying to understand and etc

For enhancing physical attributes like what most people want : loosing fats for exemple, the person is going to change their everyday life routine to work into that goal.

The Universe and spirits only grants wishes to those that actually works for it, the difference is that the result can come faster than without it but it's like "proving that you deserve it", not all spells will actually work but not only for the reason of doing nothing, there is wayyyyyyy too much factors.

If you are interested by it and are open to learn different path you will easily see for yourself that there is a huge difference between new age and old/traditional and ancestral magick and especially how they are perform, the first one will require irl work while the other just casting a spell will take so much dedication and energy that it will be consider as the "irl work".
Thats really cool. Religious people think similar in that they use praying to get what they want. I also through some of my own dabbling with hypnosis, I came to some revelations that our unconsciousness is like a separate realm of intelligence and knowledge that we are connected to and can download truths from it. It is like a network we all share and it also influences us without us noticing

Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
Thats really cool. Religious people think similar in that they use praying to get what they want. I also through some of my own dabbling with hypnosis, I came to some revelations that our unconsciousness is like a separate realm of intelligence and knowledge that we are connected to and can download truths from it. It is like a network we all share and it also influences us without us noticing
Definitely agree ! This is why I truly enjoy doing downloads as we can learn so much more about ourselves and the world around us that we almost if the time cannot see fully, every actions and words are being influenced. For the few knowledge I had come to acquire throughout studying all those type of questions how our life went and keep going was already pre-made before us and I kinda find it beautiful in some ways

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Not all witches be bitches. Am I the only warlock on here?

farting bobs burgers GIF by Fox TV

• Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?