• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jambi

Jambi

Shadows take me...
Jun 5, 2018
Supposing that someone lives in a reality in which they cannot acquire antiemetics or medicines that need a medical prescription, is there any other alternative?

Sodium Nitrite seems to be the most peaceful method that exists for those who want to leave, but the need to prepare your body beforehand with medicines that can only be obtained with a prescription can be a hindrance. And that is terribly sad.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes you can be successful with SN without the prescription items. It will just probably be more difficult. Apparently most folks still throw up even with the antiemetic, the beta blockers are just to slow your heart rate down.

You can still get the antacids and painkillers without prescription too. So it's not like you can't do it.

Reactions: Jambi and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
RT said it all, my dude. The prep meds are just meant to make the process of dying from SN poisoning as easy as possible. SN is deadly and effective on its own. There are reports of people throwing up the SN (with AND without antiemetics) and still successfully dying, usually with a redose of a second SN solution. The antacid is otc and will increase the bioavailability of the SN by preventing the stomach acid from converting it to sodium nitrate. It's just an insurance policy, if you can manage to hold down 25g of SN, its surely fatal. SN causes a sudden drop in blood pressure, so Tylenol or ibuprofen taken beforehand can help with the headache that sometimes comes with that. The benzos are simply to make you feel relaxed and calm at the time of taking the SN.

Of course, having all of these things would be great. Sadly, its not an option for some of us. Personally, I've read enough to be convinced that with some determination, SN is still a very viable method to ctb even without all of the recommended prep meds

Reactions: DamnYourEyes and Jambi