• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

Unreal_꒰ঌ♡໒꒱_Lover

♡an angel locked away♡
Apr 23, 2024
I have little to 0 motivation to do anything. So any tips to try and get motivated could help. I literally have trouble just motivating myself to get up in the morning or do any work related stuff. Even playing my favorite games is tiring and feels like a chore...
I have no actual need to do anything so I'm caught up in loads of things I need to do but I let all my other things I just leave alone pile up and gets worse but even thinking about all the things I need to fix is horrible to think about

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
if some of ur tasks are easily done in ur room and relate somewhat to studying or working, you could try getting an online study bud. u could set specific times to call n be productive together. p easy to find some, i got a few from a discord server. this has worked v effectively for me, b/c it held me accountable through a) a responsibility to show up and b) a strict routine that didn't leave excuses.

that 1 is kind of more specific than most tips, but its the only actual method that helped me. other than that, the undeniable truth is that to become motivated, u ultimately have to push yourself to tackle challenging tasks.

manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Start with something small and very low commitment that you can do in less than 5 minutes. The sense of accomplishment you'll get from that may help you feel motivated to do more.

For me I always cleaned my room and that always clears my head and gives me a little boost to do something else.