not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Nevsky Prospect?
I don't think so. Was from around 1800-1850 I think, last name maybe start with "P".
edit:
Well I double-checked and it must have been Pushkin, I don't know why I kept thinking it was someone else.
He made some great quotes about prostitutes, I love reading stories of prostitutes in old times and seeing how similar their lives and struggles were to mine, shows that the tricks, and human nature, never really change. Also Quentin Crisp is wonderful, I think he might appeal to you too.
"Most Dandys, as it turned out, were secretly Toughs, and vice-versa."

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm always surprised when someone says they like Romanian or they say they study it lol, I'm a native and I find it quite difficult, the grammar is complex and some words are difficult to pronounce even for me (I have speech problems tho). It's really different from the other romance languages, but makes sense considering the geographical position. However I fucking love the many swearing words we have and how diverse and unique they are, I love to make my own too. Oh God they're so many compared to English, this is why I turn to Romanian when I need to swear xD.

I love Slavic languages and I've been learning Serbian at university however I'm gonna drop out soon due to different reasons but I still like the language. I can quite understand it but can't really type anything.

My permanent love has been Turkish. I fucking love it and know some words from soap operas and from a MMO game I used to play where there were lots of people from Turkey.

I also like German and listen 95% to German songs almost daily because it sounds so fucking cool.

I also love how Russian sounds and tried to learn it on my own in 12th grade but gave up to prepare for exams.

I tried to learn Welsh too at one point, the language is weird but cute :). I still remember this one "hoffi coffi" which means to like coffee, it sounds adorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostundead and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I'm always surprised when someone says they like Romanian or they say they study it lol, I'm a native and I find it quite difficult, the grammar is complex and some words are difficult to pronounce even for me (I have speech problems tho). It's really different from the other romance languages, but makes sense considering the geographical position. However I fucking love the many swearing words we have and how diverse and unique they are, I love to make my own too. Oh God they're so many compared to English, this is why I turn to Romanian when I need to swear xD.

I love Slavic languages and I've been learning Serbian at university however I'm gonna drop out soon due to different reasons but I still like the language. I can quite understand it but can't really type anything.

My permanent love has been Turkish. I fucking love it and know some words from soap operas and from a MMO game I used to play where there were lots of people from Turkey.

I also like German and listen 95% to German songs almost daily because it sounds so fucking cool.

I also love how Russian sounds and tried to learn it on my own in 12th grade but gave up to prepare for exams.

I tried to learn Welsh too at one point, the language is weird but cute :). I still remember this one "hoffi coffi" which means to like coffee, it sounds adorable.
Please… te Rog teach me some curse words… I know fut, pula and pizda hahah I love German music though. And i met inna :)

Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Please… te Rog teach me some curse words… I know fut, pula and pizda hahah I love German music though. And i met inna :)
PM me so there won't be any confusion, although some swearing words will be harder to translate in English.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd