• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone know if there are a new methods that are as effective as the ones we have now? Sn, n , nitrogen etc

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and Unknown21
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Not new. But heroin is a good one

Reactions: Homo erectus
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
injecting it is hard
Not really? First you cook it, a bit of water and some citric acid to help it dissolve. Then suck into syringe via a filter. Then expell any air. Make a fist and tap a vein a few times so it pops out, insert needle about a quarter of an inch, drag the plunger back a bit to make sure blood appears so you know you're in the vein, then push the plunger. Just memorise the above and it's easy.

If it makes you uncomfortable, you could practice injecting plain water? Make sure its sterile though. Boiled water is perfect.

If you're worried about pain, its insignificant compared to the majority of methods. It's just like a scratch. Very brief, (doesn't hurt at all once it's in) and really very mild anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower and sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Not really? First you cook it, a bit of water and some citric acid to help it dissolve. Then suck into syringe via a filter. Then expell any air. Make a fist and tap a vein a few times so it pops out, insert needle about a quarter of an inch, drag the plunger back a bit to make sure blood appears so you know you're in the vein, then push the plunger. Just memorise the above and it's easy.
i will probably fuck it up

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Relevant thread

And here is a shortcut to a rectal adminstration guide mentioned in the thread

Reactions: Homo erectus
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
injecting boiling water ? Knowing me i will probably fuck that up as well
OMG don't inject boiling hot water!! I think they mean boil it first and then let it cool down!

Reactions: BrainShower, jujuklam, Homo erectus and 1 other person
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Olanzapine od, but very unreliable given no data whatsoever.
Does anyone know if there are a new methods that are as effective as the ones we have now? Sn, n , nitrogen etc

Reactions: sserafim
DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
OMG don't inject boiling hot water!! I think they mean boil it first and then let it cool down!
Lmfao. I don't have anything to add to this discussion, but that actually got me. Got me in the chuckles.

• Yay!
Reactions: jujuklam, rozeske and mortuarymary
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have it. Is it peaceful? Do you know the dosage?

Reactions: Sid19, sserafim and Homo erectus
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Swallowing toilet paper!. 🤣 Haha, however, not recommended!!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, courtingthereaper and Tears in Rain
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Rosary pea poison

Reactions: The Ninth God
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I have it. Is it peaceful? Do you know the dosage?
2000mg minimum as I have heard a person failed even with 1500mg.

2000mg - 2g - 200 tablets of 10mg

As for peaceful it should make you sleep in few minutes.

I, myself thinking about using olanzapine (1000mg) with sn.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
2000mg minimum as I have heard a person failed even with 1500mg.

2000mg - 2g - 200 tablets of 10mg

As for peaceful it should make you sleep in few minutes.

I, myself thinking about using olanzapine (1000mg) with sn.
Has anyone ctbed that way?

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Has anyone ctbed that way?
So I know two people in this forum, who did with 1k mg, but they used sn and Amitriptyline along with it.

Like I said it's not well documented and unreliable.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Acupuncture to the right place to die

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
Rosary pea poison
Ah...well, since there's no antidote and one seed is enough to kill an adult, eating 4-5 is a 100% death sentence, but you will suffer A LOT. If chewed, you'll start to bleed internally, have a shock and your organs will shut down. Inhaled will give you a pulmonary edema and you'll soffocate to death from respiratory failure. Injected will give most of those symptoms together, since Abrin will float in your blood everywhere and get in any possible organ. It's not a peaceful death and it takes 2-3 days to kill you. Don't use rosary peas, unless you TRULY want to suffer when CTB for some reason.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
AFAIK this is one of the medications LEAST likely to work. Its a modern medicine, frequently give to people with SI ... precisely because its so safe. Successful suicide with this is very unlikely no matter what dose you use.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
AFAIK this is one of the medications LEAST likely to work. Its a modern medicine, frequently give to people with SI ... precisely because its so safe. Successful suicide with this is very unlikely no matter what dose you use.
No, no, these meds are highly dangerous if taken over quantity. Just 3-4 tablets would make you sleep for more than a day and will make you feel so weak.

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Link isn't working
I've tested, it works...
I'm joining a screenshot of the thread, hope it helps.

UPD: The link is available for people who posted many messages (more than 100), sorry, didn't see it before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-09-17-13-11-891_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-09-17-13-11-891_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 0

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I've tested, it works...
I'm joining a screenshot of the thread, hope it helps.

UPD: The link is available for people who posted many messages (more than 100), sorry, didn't see it before.
Thanks for the explanation, i see it's in a private section 🥲