C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
Somehow not many know about this netflix russian show 'To the Lake', it's about a contagion spreading across the world. Its so good I'm still waiting for season 2.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
A discovery of witches

S

Siegfrida

Nov 21, 2021
The Expanse and The Witcher, new seasons should be out next month :-)

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
'Ozark' season 4, which will be the last. They're doing that st00pid fXXXing thing where they split it up so hopefully I will CTB before it airs. :-/

Reactions: Depressed_Kettle
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
Stranger things. But i'M not really interested in ficiton except that show. It's good.
I'm excited for that too but I think it's possible I won't be around to see it. It's apparently coming out mid 2022 which seems soooo far away.

Ozark final season
Same, I think it's coming out in January which I'll likely still be around to see it :) but only part 1 is coming out and part 2 comes later.

Squid Game
Love, Death & Robots
I've been hearing a lot about Love, Death & Robots but still haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
I'm excited for that too but I think it's possible I won't be around to see it. It's apparently coming out mid 2022 which seems soooo far away.

Same, I think it's coming out in January which I'll likely still be around to see it :) but only part 1 is coming out and part 2 comes later.

I've been hearing a lot about Love, Death & Robots but still haven't seen it yet.
OMG, you must! It is refreshingly unique and so entertaining. :)

Penda

Penda

Dec 9, 2021
The Last Kingdom! I'm a history nerd so that helps, but I think it's a good show even for people that don't like history that much

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Somehow not many know about this netflix russian show 'To the Lake', it's about a contagion spreading across the world. Its so good I'm still waiting for season 2.

Completely unrealistic! :-P

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm so hyped for Camp Cretaceous season 4. It's probably my favorite Netflix show of all time because I'm so interested in dinosaurs. This season promises the return of the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3 (my favorite of all the movies) plus it looks like there'll also be huge Westworld vibes (both franchises were originally books by the same author).
Now that I've seen season 4 I definitely need season 5 ASAP because that cliffhanger it ended on was too much.

Still an amazing season btw.