• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
My order of SN arrived this week and I plan on CTBing next week was wondering if there is anything I should do for my friends to help make this easier on them. I already wrote a letter and my final wishes that I want but wasn't sure if there was anything else I should be doing for them especially since they've done so much for me.

• Love
Reactions: cryone, kawaiiphantom and Unknown21
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
My order of SN arrived this week and I plan on CTBing next week was wondering if there is anything I should do for my friends to help make this easier on them. I already wrote a letter and my final wishes that I want but wasn't sure if there was anything else I should be doing for them especially since they've done so much for me.
I'm not sure if this could help but maybe make some voice recording for them to listen back on whenever they miss you :> ❤️ that way they can hear your voice again anytime they need it

Reactions: Lily_bun, Unknown21 and cryone
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I think there's no anything else u can do. Letters, suicide note is the better and only option ig. Goodluck.
I'm not sure if this could help but maybe make some voice recording for them to listen back on whenever they miss you :> ❤️ that way they can hear your voice again anytime they need it
I agree, also videos will be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Lily_bun and kawaiiphantom
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I feel guilty about leaving them but I know things will be better when I'm gone so I just need to make sure I do this right. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom