• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
How dire is your financial situation? Can you afford to start slowly and just see how it goes?

I totally feel you on the whole different person issue. It's literally maddening. :( Hang in there, pup!
I depend everything on my mom. So apart from the money to start a business. Everything in my life is depended on her. I just wish I can be independent. If she dies I got nothing to eat.
Don't you have medication which prevents or alleviates your episodes? It's essential.
Yeah the medications is just to help me float. I can't increase my dose because it will cost more money so I'm still maintaining the low doses. If I decided to do so, it will worsen our family financial situation.
Now I'm starting to get into alcohol, it helps and it scares me that it helps..

Last edited:
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Yikes. Yeah, you don't want to end up dual diagnosis. Careful with the booze.

I'm sorry it's such a struggle!!

Science Is Scary

Science Is Scary

Evidence is the path to the truth. Maybe.
Oct 17, 2019
Have you looked into any programs for assistance puppy?

https://bsh.hasil.gov.my/ - government assistance for certain people with low income?

I'm applying for some in my own country. I'm not sure what the situation is like in Malaysia.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

https://bsh.hasil.gov.my/ - government assistance for certain people with low income?

I'm applying for some in my own country. I'm not sure what the situation is like in Malaysia.
That's pretty much a political move. I know those who have a difficult time to feed their children applied for it, they told em you're not poor enough. Some people that do not deserve certain government aid, got it because they knew someone. Rich students studying with the money that is suppose to be for the less fortunate. It's fucked up here.

I appreciate your kindness @Science Is Scary for rummaging the web just to help me. Love ya and never stop being kind.
:heart::heart::hug::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Science Is Scary

Science Is Scary

Evidence is the path to the truth. Maybe.
Oct 17, 2019
No problem. I wonder if it's worthwhile to apply even if it's only a small chance? You may know your situation better than I do though.

I'm treating government aid as a temporary solution while I figure out my own plans.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Anybody here got any small business ideas, so that I can get out of my home. I tried working and failed due to extreme anxiety. I'm bipolar so I need to have my own schedule.

Thanks guys.
That's my job. I take the pictures of some food and sell them on stocks. You need minimum equipment (you can bay used), not necessary in communication to other people, you can to work when you want. I'm in the North, and I have to looking for some fresh vegetables, maybe in you country that available all year round
20191217 193646

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
That's my job. I take the pictures of some food and sell them on stocks. You need minimum equipment (you can bay used), not necessary in communication to other people, you can to work when you want. I'm in the North, and I have to looking for some fresh vegetables, maybe in you country that available all year round
View attachment 23010
Bay used?
How to start? I have a myriad of odd vegetables here.
Thanks.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Bay=Buy :)
I mean you can buy used camera, lens and 2-3 flashes. Camera like Canon 600 or 700, lens for macro, and studio flashes. If OLX or any boards is in you country you can check prices. You have to learn Photoshop that's not difficult. Also you need IPS monitor 20-24", I work with used. Youtube has a lot of video about working with Photoshop. I spent 4 months for learning, about in one year appear first money. The great advantage is you independence, you can work at home when you need. Disadvantage - you have to work hard, many hours spend with Photoshop. You can find Shutterstock (there are many stocks, but that is the largest) and look at the works. I make isolated on white background, but possible take any pictures.

Last edited:
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Bay=Buy :)
I mean you can buy used camera, lens and 2-3 flashes. Camera like Canon 600 or 700, lens for macro, and studio flashes. If OLX or any boards is in you country you can check prices. You have to learn Photoshop that's not difficult. Also you need IPS monitor 20-24", I work with used. Youtube has a lot of video about working with Photoshop. I spent 4 months for learning, about in one year appear first money. The great advantage is you independence, you can work at home when you need. Disadvantage - you have to work hard, many hours spend with Photoshop. You can find Shutterstock (there are many stocks, but that is the largest) and look at the works. I make isolated on white background, but possible take any pictures.
Sounds fun tbh, but... is this work worth all of this?

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Sounds fun tbh, but... is this work worth all of this?
Depends you month budget, I think it will be difficult living in an expensive country with this job, would have to work too much, but for authors who live in Eastern Europa or Asia it is justified.

• Love
Reactions: Kaczka86 and puppy9