• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

never

never

Apr 21, 2024
Basically the title. I've been not eating and barely drink anything besides water. I eat the bare minimum rarely and if I don't decide to eat anything, it's just crackers and that's it. I throw up most of the things I eat because I don't want to gain too much weight. So I'm guessing this is a question to anyone that's been starving themselves, do you have any foods that are good with helping just a little bit without gaining too much weight.

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
are you starving yourself to lose weight or for some other reason? either way i'd suggest just eating a lot of tuna. depends what your goal daily caloric intake is.

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
id say water rich foods like watermelon and cucumber!!! they basically have no calories. glass noodles are also good with little calories.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Eating ice is def a good one esp if your body is wanting 'crunchy'
Cucumbers, celery, bell peppers, raw spinach.

Reactions: Nefer

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Protein and veg give good nutrients and can create volume eating (low calories, big portion) so you can function and feel full.

never

never

Apr 21, 2024
are you starving yourself to lose weight or for some other reason? either way i'd suggest just eating a lot of tuna. depends what your goal daily caloric intake is.
It's for another reason I don't want to talk about but I appreciate the food suggestion!

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
id say water rich foods like watermelon and cucumber!!! they basically have no calories. glass noodles are also good with little calories.
All food have calories.
Water is the only thing that doesn't have calories.
A cup of diced watermelon contains 46 calories. 1 large cucumber (8 1-/4") contains 34 calories. But a cup of sliced cucumber contains 15 calories.

Basically the title. I've been not eating and barely drink anything besides water. I eat the bare minimum rarely and if I don't decide to eat anything, it's just crackers and that's it. I throw up most of the things I eat because I don't want to gain too much weight. So I'm guessing this is a question to anyone that's been starving themselves, do you have any foods that are good with helping just a little bit without gaining too much weight.

Here are some snacks that are low on calories.

- One rice cracker: 7.8-12 calories.
- A cup of popcorn: 31 calories
- One almond: 7 calories
- One grape tomato: 1.4 calories
- 1/3 cup dry oat squares cereal: 70 calories
- One large hard boiled egg: 78 calories
- One cup of carrot sticks: 50 calories

Last edited:
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Nefer