K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
I would really appreciate some comments on my SN test. Does it look acceptable or should i ditch it?

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
I would really appreciate some comments on my SN test. Does it look acceptable or should i ditch it?
The results seems very good, you can compare it with the aquarium results from other sources. I wasn't sure of the potency of the 500g bottle because it was not written on the site, but it seems they just forgot to write the purity in on the 500g store page.
Someone that I was on close contact with CTB using SN from B In September, 2 people in fact her and a partner so it's confirmed enough to CTB. You should post your result on a new Thread to show people, they will be interested and might miss it if you just post them here. Thanks for the tests

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Someone that I was on close contact with CTB using SN from B In September, 2 people in fact her and a partner so it's confirmed enough to CTB.
Sorry to jump in but was there any information of how the experience was overall.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
The results seems very good, you can compare it with the aquarium results from other sources.
To me only the third test strip shows a decent result, the first test strip shows a level close to 5, and the second strip a level in between 5 and 10. But my eyesight vision has been deteriorating so any help is appreciated.

L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020
To me only the third test strip shows a decent result, the first test strip shows a level close to 5, and the second strip a level in between 5 and 10. But my eyesight vision has been deteriorating so any help is appreciated.
PM'd you

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Sorry to jump in but was there any information of how the experience was overall.
No but they took everything to make it as painless as possible, they had benzodiazepines , meto, weed, she even bought an anaesthetic spray for the mouth to not be bothered with the saltiness of SN. I hope she went very painlessly and fast

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

No but they took everything to make it as painless as possible, they had benzodiazepines , meto, weed, she even bought an anaesthetic spray for the mouth to not be bothered with the saltiness of SN. I hope she went very painlessly and fast
I don't have the weed part but benzos will do the job anyway.