• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Don't start. Provocation won't work with me. I'm allowed to have opinions too.
Hey @GoneSeptember2018, do you think that I was personally attacking you when I called you a snowflake, or do you think that I was attacking that kind of thinking of banning someone because you don't like their opinions?
Because my intention was the 2nd thing.

I'm asking because I just got a warning over this.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I don't give a fuck that SW is racist or if he is or whatever. I don't see how he's personally insulted anyone.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I dislike the alt-right as much as anyone. They are a hate-filled mockery of Aryanism.

Spiritual unity
La ilaha illa Allah

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Spam posting now? Ok.

This thread has also turned into an argument instead. Not a sensible one either, people insulting each other and such. When you act like this, multiple people that is... you force me to close a thread rather than keep it open and sort it out the one person causing issues. There is at least 3 I can count, so locked.

Stop flaming and insulting each other. Please read the rules. Spam posting is also against it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DF90 and GoneSeptember2018
Status
Not open for further replies.