• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know, most of us feel like doing NOTHING because of depression and wanting to CTB asap but...

Do you have any goals until that time comes?

As for me, who's gonna CTB next year, I wanna keep learning japanese so as to read raw manga and watch anime without subtitles.

Also, I'd like to finally be on a diet and work out in order to lose some pounds (this one is hard)

Last but not least, in spite of having become a NEET, I want to get some money in order to leave it all to my family, cover my funeral expenses, etc.

What about you?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I need to keep taking care of my bunny before I ctb. It's One of the reasons I haven't done it yet. I don't really have any other goals cause I don't feel like I can achieve anything really

How cute and wise decision!
I have a dog and I love him but in my case, I know my parents will take care of him when I ctb and he'll be still happy.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How cute and wise decision!
I have a dog and I love him but in my case, I know my parents will take care of him when I ctb and he'll be still happy.
Aw that's nice, I wish mine would take care of my bunny but with rabbits it's hard because most ppl or at least the ones I know don't really care about small animals like this, it's not like a cat or a dog. And I'm worried they will neglect him:/

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Well I quit smoking a month ago.
I plan to file my taxes for the last few years and come to an agreement with the IRS.
I'm trying to get a job now that is better than my current job.
I'm a remarkably productive suicidal person!
Last but not least get a life insurance policy so when I do CTB my kids will be ok

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'd like to lose some weight so that SN or freediving blackout will more sucessful (can swim better dive better etc.) for me.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
All my true goals are gone. There are just smaller things I promised myself I'd do before I die.

I want to pack and label my apartment, so nobody has to clean up after me. The task will probably fall on my best friend, and it's not fair to him to have to do that on top of everything else.

At this point, I mostly just have two overly stuffed closets I need to deal with. They're haunting me, and I'm procrastinating.

I'm an artist and am making special gifts for people I care about. It's taking awhile, because they're important and need to be perfect. Also, getting all my supplies and procrastinating is slowing me down.

I need to figure out a new home for my kitten.

I need to make sure my dad is ok. He has cancer, and I want him to be healthy and finished with treatment before I go, so he has the best chance.

clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
Be able to save & set aside enough money for the after-death services I'd need without worrying. Go see a friend in Vegas, organize/declutter. "Get my teeth fixed" was on this list but that happened recently.

I'm an artist and am making special gifts for people I care about. It's taking awhile, because they're important and need to be perfect.
I've been doing this too. Gifts & cards, trying to make things I'd want to hold onto if I was on the receiving end. It's been nice because I'd also like to use up a lot of my supplies so there's less for others to sort through and deal with later.

L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020
Well I quit smoking a month ago.
I plan to file my taxes for the last few years and come to an agreement with the IRS.
I'm trying to get a job now that is better than my current job.
I'm a remarkably productive suicidal person!
Last but not least get a life insurance policy so when I do CTB my kids will be ok
Most life insurance policies don't pay if it's suicide. Some of them do if you've had the policy for some years, but I guess you'd have to check the fine print for specifics on each company. Also, congratulations on quitting smoking! It's so hard.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've been doing this too. Gifts & cards, trying to make things I'd want to hold onto if I was on the receiving end. It's been nice because I'd also like to use up a lot of my supplies so there's less for others to sort through and deal with later.

That's exactly how I'm approaching it. I'm trying for keepsakes and really personalize it all. I'm also trying to do things that only I could create. One thing that makes me saddest about all this is all my ideas will die with me. I'd like to try and capture some of the good ones.

As a bonus, art therapy is a nice distraction.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
I know, most of us feel like doing NOTHING because of depression and wanting to CTB asap but...

Do you have any goals until that time comes?

As for me, who's gonna CTB next year, I wanna keep learning japanese so as to read raw manga and watch anime without subtitles.

Also, I'd like to finally be on a diet and work out in order to lose some pounds (this one is hard)

Last but not least, in spite of having become a NEET, I want to get some money in order to leave it all to my family, cover my funeral expenses, etc.

What about you?
My depression killed all of my goals. I do wish to have a nice little happy day but I don't know how that'll be possible.

petrolpatrol99

petrolpatrol99

Nov 15, 2020
I plan to save enough money to cover for my funeral, burial, documenting my last will and testament, death certificate, all the logistical activities that need to be done when I'm dead.

Also, planning to withdraw all my money and leave it to my family so that they won't have to fight the government for it.

Part of the money I'm saving will also go to a hedonism budget for myself, before I CTB.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
This is gonna come off as angry, and it is. Sorry if it's uncomfortable for anyone. And sorry it's a wall of text, I suck at writing succinctly..
Got something of a bucket list to complete. This existence has taken or denied so much, and more still, as time goes on. It will not fucking take everything else. Currently exist out of sheer spite and stubbornness. I was 21 when I decided I've had enough of life, and intended to leave by 30. The ensuing four years have felt like eight. The plan hasn't changed, but numerous hold-ups in the biggest bucket list item, combined with chronic fatigue keeping me from working towards that end, certainly hasn't helped.

But for the most part, where circumstances don't preclude it, I'm spending my final years on my own terms. Partly as a "fuck you" to those whom've stolen so much, and caused such suffering. And you know what? It is unbelievably fucking liberating. Knowing how little it all matters in the end.
Trauma took my memory, and anything more than five years ahead is of course, moot. All I really have left, is the present.
So you're goddamn right I'm making what I can of it. Some goals have been met, but most I've been actively working on for years now - CPTSD and the need to keep busy, well, keeps me busy.

Sorry, I'm waffling again. Goals yet to be met:
Lose another 10kg (thanks for comfort eating as a coping mechanism, mum! And thanks doctors for the years of SSRIs with weight-gain side-effects, when as it turns out I was never depressed, I had complex fucking trauma, you negligent cunts. Already lost 25kg, so another 10 and I've undone the damage!)

Complete my new wardrobe (Because fuck it if I'm not going to finally dress the way I want, and frankly stop worrying what every other judgemental, hypocritical fuckwit thinks. It's not as if I've ever fit in or belonged anywhere anyway..)

Get a car (This one's more of a last-ditch attempt at getting back to volunteering on my biggest bucket list item. Because I don't currently drive, getting to and from this project is a 5-hour round trip, on top of 8 hours manual labour on the thing. Chronic fatigue doesn't play nice with this goal, and I will not allow it to take this one too.)

Complete "The Big One" (No, not the GTAV mission, the aforementioned mystery project that I can't describe because it'd dox me.)

Then the usual prep and tying of loose ends..
After that, no more. Then this can finally, FINALLY - come to an end.

H

Hoarsewithnoname

Dec 4, 2020
No real goals because I don't have anything left in me for that. More just the stuff I feel I need to get out of the way before I go - clean out my excess stuff so my family doesn't have to deal with so much, make sure I finish stuff up at work, write the necessary good-bye notes, etc.

nicetomeetu

nicetomeetu

Phantom of the Past
Jan 4, 2021
Ohohoho, before I CTB, which is some time from now, knowing myself, theres a bunch of drugs I want to do.
Gonna do 2CB with someone tomorrow. Maybe Ill make a thread about how it goes.
Good luck to my future self.