• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ArachnTerror

ArachnTerror

take me away from this big bad world
Mar 9, 2023
Hi, As the title suggests, is there a CTB method that makes my body disappear? All my life I have only been a burden on my family so I don't want my body to be found and add to their burden when I do CTB. I have a plan to jump from the bridge into the ocean but I want to know if there is another way because the bridge is kinda strict (I mean a lot of people passing by and sometimes there are guards). FYI I live in the city so there are no forests to do CTB. Thanks!!!

Reactions: quinnnnnxo
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Give them the closure. Don't leave them wondering if you were human trafficked or in an accident or something horrible. If you insist, leave them a note. Go to another country or the other side of your current country. Go and find a national park. Take sodium nitrite there and let the wilderness consume you. Best wishes.

Reactions: quinnnnnxo