• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I don't understand the laws in switzerland, am I allowed to directly get assisted suicide there if I travel to there?
If so I think it is sadly very expensive, right?
But some time ago I read somewhere that you can get N in mexico, is that still the case?
Or are there any other countries I could visit in which I can ctb more easily?
I am ok with any painless methods, so inert gas, overdose on downers and if it is the last resort a gun that will work 100%.
But it shouldn't be too expensive, I am poor.

Hugh Class

Hugh Class

Apr 9, 2023
Indonesia..... very very easy to buy SN or potassium cyanide at any local hardware shop.... SN is sold online in Indonesia for as low as $3 a kg....but they don't ship international.

Reactions: moya117
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Indonesia..... very very easy to buy SN or potassium cyanide at any local hardware shop.... SN is sold online in Indonesia for as low as $3 a kg....but they don't ship international.
I won't choose sn, protonitazene and bromazolam cost less than 150 each for a gram

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
bump. Can't you still buy SN online? I had bought it a few years ago but through it out. I decided that's not the way I want to go as it can make you sick, can be uncomfortable, turns you blue.

I'd much prefer N and a peaceful slumber.... I feel a little reluctant to go to Mexico. I am a single woman and let's just say I read the news and watch way too much tv. Does anybody know of any other way to get N?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
bump. Can't you still buy SN online? I had bought it a few years ago but through it out. I decided that's not the way I want to go as it can make you sick, can be uncomfortable, turns you blue.

I'd much prefer N and a peaceful slumber.... I feel a little reluctant to go to Mexico. I am a single woman and let's just say I read the news and watch way too much tv. Does anybody know of any other way to get N?
It is nearly impossible to get n outside of mexico

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There is a search function that you may use.

Even more affordable:

Last edited:
S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
There is a search function that you may use.

Even more affordable:

I know how to use a search engine but I am asking a specific question. And I'm not being frugal here. If there is a reliable resource that can send it to me, I'm willing to pay. Once upon a time there was.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think you can just go to a clinic and request assisted suicide in any country at the moment. As far as I'm aware- it's a process. You likely need referrals from doctors- sometimes 2 or 3. I've heard people having to go for assesments- which they have to pay for and it's not cheap- as I understand. Have you ever checked out the Dignitas or Pegasos websites? They don't make it easy!

As for buying substances in other countries. I don't know- seems kind of risky but then- CTB is I suppose. Would you intend to use it in that country- and CTB there? In which case- your family will likely have to arrange the transportation of your body home. I guess you could smuggle whatever it is back but bear in mind- if you can get ahold of N- it's likely illegal to have it and certainly bring it back to your home country. Not trying to frighten you- just think you need to think everything through.