• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Really, no one?

I have the Rolls-Royce of hookah at home and used to do it a lot and I've also bought traditional Shisha from the Middle East. It's completely different than the fruity stuff in the states and Europe and Asia. A lot of the lounges in my area are trashy, but there are a couple good, authentic ones. My friend from Saudi Arabia owns one. The first time I had hookah was in the Middle East, and it was very relaxing.
Hookah nice at a cafe or a bar or something but its a lot of work at home.

Wow, I only smoke them in limited moderation. I definitely enjoy cigars and have five full humidors of different varieties. A friend of mine owns a cigar lounge in Vegas, and another friend of mine works at one where I live.

The blends, the construction, the history, the connections, the lounges are interesting you meet interesting people

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Really, no one?

I have the Rolls-Royce of hookah at home and used to do it a lot and I've also bought traditional Shisha from the Middle East. It's completely different than the fruity stuff in the states and Europe and Asia. A lot of the lounges in my area are trashy, but there are a couple good, authentic ones. My friend from Saudi Arabia owns one. The first time I had hookah was in the Middle East, and it was very relaxing.
Hookah nice at a cafe or a bar or something but its a lot of work at home.

Wow, I only smoke them in limited moderation. I definitely enjoy cigars and have five full humidors of different varieties. A friend of mine owns a cigar lounge in Vegas, and another friend of mine works at one where I live.

The blends, the construction, the history, the connections, the lounges are interesting you meet interesting people
Where in the Middle East?