sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
My anxiety has been higher than usual lately & as a result I've been getting sick 🥲 for the past week I've been vomiting (mostly water because I've also had no appetite lol) & have barely been able to get out of bed

Does this happen to anyone else? How do you get over it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, bed and Vesiira
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Was like it recently. Started eating soft refreshing fruits etc.

Reactions: sammiechzxv
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
My anxiety has been higher than usual lately & as a result I've been getting sick 🥲 for the past week I've been vomiting (mostly water because I've also had no appetite lol) & have barely been able to get out of bed

Does this happen to anyone else? How do you get over it?
I have had anxiety sickness for as long as I remember. Chronic nausea has followed me for years. I always thought it was more physical, but apparently it's been more mental. Anxiety can be such a bitch! I'm sorry you've been experiencing this, because from experience it sure can be awful. The only thing that has helped is a pill I take for nausea, as well as weed at times. Sometimes you can find anti-nausea meds over the counter. Other than that I'm not sure! Looking up home remedies for nausea never hurts too. I hope it alleviates soon!

• Love
Reactions: wljourney and sammiechzxv
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yes that's unfortunately "normal" when anxiety gets worse.

sometimes ginger ale (without the bubbles) can help. Otherwise medication like Gravol or meds against travel sickness.

Try home remedies, try to keep hydration up, eat small amounts, maybe crackers/saltines even if you're not hungry or don't feel like eating.

Not eating at all can make nausea worse and that's how you just spiral further and further down.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: sammiechzxv