• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

anonymous61416

Feb 3, 2024
I'm a bit unfamiliar with online pharmacies in the UK. Are you supposed to be able to get anti-emetics without the online pharmacy notifying your GP? Or, rather, if a pharmacy does an online diagnosis and does not notify your GP, but is still ostensibly willing to send you an anti-emetic, is that an indication it is not a legitimate pharmacy?

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
following as an online pharmacy recently rejected my request for meto :/

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes lots of pharmacies online will do an online evaluation and issue them.

Since the watchdog episode it has barely improved at all. I don't think the government actually cares if people kill themselves, as long as its not rich kids.

eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
I was able to get a proper Meto prescription from an online pharmacy, but it was over a year ago and I think things have tightened up since then, because more people are asking. It's possibly still worth a try though. As far as I know they don't share the info with your GP.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I'm a bit unfamiliar with online pharmacies in the UK. Are you supposed to be able to get anti-emetics without the online pharmacy notifying your GP? Or, rather, if a pharmacy does an online diagnosis and does not notify your GP, but is still ostensibly willing to send you an anti-emetic, is that an indication it is not a legitimate pharmacy?
I got my anti emetic (procloperazine) a few days ago (but you can also find meto) from a website after filling out an online assessment. They're not too dangerous of a prescription drug so it's easy to find. Just search up the symptoms of vomiting and use that to fill in the assessment. If one site doesnt work try another one. I would like to link the website for you but I don't think it's morally right so I'm afraid you'll have to find it yourself