• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
After reading Stan's guide, I still have a few dumb questions about antiemetics.
1 - it mentions prochlorperazine. I have a box of 25 tablets of prochlorperazine maleate 5mg that expired in 2021…Is that the right stuff? And are they still of any use at all? Is that enough?
2 - it mentions seroquel / quetiapine - I have been taking 300mg for sleep for decades. Does that count at all? Is it good that I've taken it so long or would I need more because I'm acclimated?
3 - I didn't know seizures were a whole thing - so much to learn here, I'm not doing a good job at this & it's "killing me" - I've just started taking 50mg of lamotrigine a day & next week am going up to 75mg a day. Does that do anything?
Do all these things combined do anything?
Should I only be doing one or 2 of them but in large quantities?? I only have a fixed amount of the first expired one, but can easily get a decent amount of the seroquel & lamotrigine.
Are there over the counter antiemetics in Australia?
I'm trying to use the search function as much as possible but am severely limited with time but also am only able to do research on my iPhone and it's such a slow, lengthy process.
Apologies if I'm asking questions that have already been answered.
Please, if anyone can help, I really need it.
And how to set up some sort of protocol. I weigh about 53 kilos or so & am in my late 40's with an autoimmune disease that is causing slow damage to my organs as well, I don't know if any of that is relevant.
I don't know what I'm doing here & am grateful for any help. I'd really like to CTB soon, the sooner the better. I haven't ordered SN yet or been guaranteed a source let in to Australia or how to do the testing. I'm starting to freak out about how much I'm fucking up the research.
I just want to do this right & soon so anyone please, help. I'm really struggling here. I gave myself May as the deadline & am starting to panic & hate myself for fucking this up. I didn't think it'd be so hard. I can't jump or hang or shoot & I only just learned about SN, had never heard of it - is there another, easier, quicker option that I've never heard of or thought of - drain poison or something?? Anything???
Please
Thanks sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Nettles
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
I'm new here but been a member of Exit International and currently a subscriber of the Peaceful Pill Handbook Essentials, I haven't read Stan's guide, is it among the pinned posts?🤔 I'm trying to obtain the drugs for the 5 drugs mix method but some of them I have to switch. I think you can order metoclopramide and ondansetron as antiemetics.
In here is the whole PPHE 2023 edition and in the section of the 5 drugs mix you'll find the amount of each antiemetic needed.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Thanks
I saw the stans guide to sn or here somewhere but cant remember where - I think maybe the resource compilation??? I'm in my 40's & I think you have to be 50's for Exit? With passport photos? And same for getting the book. I didn't realise it was on here - I don't know what I'm doing. I'm more interested in what I can use that I have on hand than trying to procure. Unless I have instructions on how to do that legally.
But a five drug mix sounds like it's a properly researched option so I'll have to find a way & the time to look into it. Are they all prescription? Or illegal street drugs - I'm not keen on that.
I'm in Australia. I just really need to do this soon & was hoping someone could explain about the seizures & stuff. I'm desperate & time poor & just want to stop. Get off the hamster wheel. Rest. CTB.
Any advice appreciated - I just want to go & as soon as possible

• Hugs
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
Thanks
I saw the stans guide to sn or here somewhere but cant remember where - I think maybe the resource compilation??? I'm in my 40's & I think you have to be 50's for Exit? With passport photos? And same for getting the book. I didn't realise it was on here - I don't know what I'm doing. I'm more interested in what I can use that I have on hand than trying to procure. Unless I have instructions on how to do that legally.
But a five drug mix sounds like it's a properly researched option so I'll have to find a way & the time to look into it. Are they all prescription? Or illegal street drugs - I'm not keen on that.
I'm in Australia. I just really need to do this soon & was hoping someone could explain about the seizures & stuff. I'm desperate & time poor & just want to stop. Get off the hamster wheel. Rest. CTB.
Any advice appreciated - I just want to go & as soon as possible
I found Stan's guide. The 5 drug mix are prescription drugs. There are however also in the PPHE pages with single drugs you can use to ctb, that can be found online. Yes you have to be in your 50s to be a member of Exit, you have to verify your age with passport or in my case my drivers license. I'm still planning my departure. Have to fix some things first, practical stuff, cleaning out my apartment etc.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
I found Stan's guide. The 5 drug mix are prescription drugs. There are however also in the PPHE pages with single drugs you can use to ctb, that can be found online. Yes you have to be in your 50s to be a member of Exit, you have to verify your age with passport or in my case my drivers license. I'm still planning my departure. Have to fix some things first, practical stuff, cleaning out my apartment etc.
Ha! The cleaning! I can relate - as an ADHD person, I have so much paper clutter it's not funny - post it & to do lists, one on top of the other, started & abandoned.
Plus having my weight fluctuate so dramatically, up & down, up & down, & zero cash - I have at least 5 different clothing sizes in the cupboard that I'm too scared to chuck, for when I go up or down again. The weight thing is health related & meds related, not an eating problem.
I'm so bummed about being under 50 for Exit & PPH
I'm having a huge, huge struggle navigating all of this on my phone - I see people mentioning a more recent version of pph or ppeh or whatever but can't seem to find which is the most recent. I still haven't read the 5 drug mix. I didn't know there was a single drug page too. That sounds amazing. Easy. Quick. What I really need. But I really don't know what I'm doing. I recklessly ordered some SN from a source I'm now not so sure about…
And honestly, about to buy from a second one that sounds even dodgier. Which is scary.
But they're the only leads I have.
I still dunno what to do about the antiemetics etc.
Right now, I'm going to attempt purchasing SN from the second source. And then look into ordering aquarium tests for it??? I think??
Someone helpfully named one to look for elsewhere on sasu so I'm gonna google that & see if that's easy to get in AU & then order that.
I really don't have the cash to do this but I really don't have much more time to fuck around - my housing situation is getting dire & I need an address for the SN to come to, especially if it's gonna take a while.
Bed of luck on your journey - if there's any links you can send my way, privately or publicly, I don't know what's allowed… I'd be grateful. I'm sorry I'm not much help to others - as a proud person who is also a people pleaser - I'm finding it extremely painful to be begging for help, goes against the core of who I am. And not being in a position to return favours is eating me up inside.
But it's where I'm at. I need to CTB. I need to do it soon. I am beyond grateful to anyone who can offer even the tiniest skerrick of info to help me at a time I can't help myself…