Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm posting this link explaining type of anti emetic drugs and possible side effects and how they act on the body for anyone interested:

I am including this warning: *Metoclopramide works at the chemoreceptor trigger zone and is also a gastric prokinetic. Metoclopramide can sometimes cause abnormal behavior and even vomiting (possibly due to excessive gastric prokinetic activity.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/antiemetic-agent#:~:text=Centrally acting antiemetics are generally,at the chemoreceptor trigger zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonaise
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
anyone know how to actually get the drugs though??

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
anyone know how to actually get the drugs though??
There are guides for accessing particular markets where one might accidentally stumble onto them on this forum in sticky threads. No one can say anything more.

Reactions: Meditation guide and real person
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Is Pepsid ac anti vomiting pill or what's best that's otc?
I'm posting this link explaining type of anti emetic drugs and possible side effects and how they act on the body for anyone interested:

I am including this warning: *Metoclopramide works at the chemoreceptor trigger zone and is also a gastric prokinetic. Metoclopramide can sometimes cause abnormal behavior and even vomiting (possibly due to excessive gastric prokinetic activity.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/antiemetic-agent#:~:text=Centrally acting antiemetics are generally,at the chemoreceptor trigger zone.

Is Pepsid ac anti vomiting pill or what's best that's otc?