• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm currently taking anti-emetics regularly, for other health reasons. I have done so for about a year. I usually take 10-20mg of Domperidone when needed, once to four times a week, depending on my situation. I sometimes take 4mg Ondansetron or 10mg Metoclopramide if the Domperidone doesn't help. I also take 15mg Mirtazapine daily (which is mainly an AD but it does have anti-emetic properties). I don't take the other anti-emetics daily as part of my routine like I do the Mirtazapine, just as needed, but it so happens I need to take them regularly enough. They still work relatively well but I'm wondering...

Is it possible that I've built a "tolerance" to anti-emetics? And therefore would they not work sufficiently if I were to use SN or N? Or should I consider an increased stat or regimen dosage?

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm currently taking anti-emetics regularly, for other health reasons. I have done so for about a year. I usually take 10-20mg of Domperidone when needed, once to four times a week, depending on my situation. I sometimes take 4mg Ondansetron or 10mg Metoclopramide if the Domperidone doesn't help. I also take 15mg Mirtazapine daily (which is mainly an AD but it does have anti-emetic properties). I don't take the other anti-emetics daily as part of my routine like I do the Mirtazapine, just as needed, but it so happens I need to take them regularly enough. They still work relatively well but I'm wondering...

Is it possible that I've built a "tolerance" to anti-emetics? And therefore would they not work sufficiently if I were to use SN or N? Or should I consider an increased stat or regimen dosage?

No, it is not. Antiemetics will not kill you, just avoid you throw up, or trying it unless. I would say that tolerance to antiememtics is not outstanding
Could to use diphenhydramine as well.

Reactions: CelestialSky
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
No, it is not. Antiemetics will not kill you, just avoid you throw up, or trying it unless. I would say that tolerance to antiememtics is not outstanding
Could to use diphenhydramine as well.
Thanks for replying. I've never heard of diphenhydramine before. Is it a dopamine antagonist too?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for replying. I've never heard of diphenhydramine before. Is it a dopamine antagonist too?
It is antihistamine, but does not mind if you get antiemetics; it just was an idea.
Do not worry about tolerance.

Reactions: CelestialSky