• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We have been interacting a bit. He's really going through a rough time.
I know he was extremely desperate. He is very likable. I was hoping somehow things would work out for him one way or another.
(I see he posted an emogi just now, I'm very relieved.)

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Going to take a few days for this to work but have to reset phone and other stuff. Please just forget me as you all have issues to deal with am at comfort with this at last. Been my only desire last 40 years.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Same, I got very attached to the op. Since the day the op joined.
He has two good women who care about him at least, not that it's enough. I'm sure lots of people do.
Forty years wanting to die? Well then let's hope it ends soon for you and in a relatively good way. If only I could help you, but I know I can't.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Going to take a few days for this to work but have to reset phone and other stuff. Please just forget me as you all have issues to deal with am at comfort with this at last. Been my only desire last 40 years.
No we won't forget you, not me at least. You're not a burden remember that. You know ,if we lived close by I would open my doors to you. I never said these words to anyone here. But I would if only... :hug: :heart:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Thank you @Meditation guide and @Sherri for the beautiful words. Thank you to everyone else as well. The next few days are huge planning and relaxing days before everything happens hopefully for good this time. To hard to reply in open forum for me so going to only reply on PM from now on.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thank you @Meditation guide and @Sherri for the beautiful words. Thank you to everyone else as well. The next few days are huge planning and relaxing days before everything happens hopefully for good this time. To hard to reply in open forum for me so going to only reply on PM from now on.
You know my inbox is always open for you since day one. :hug:

L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
We do not know each other, but I read you and you really touched my heart so no way I can forget you. I wish I had a magic that could make your pain go away.... I truly hope you will find peace very soon :aw::heart:

Last edited: