• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

Saoirse was 22 years old and had battled depression for a long time. Again, when a person has all the privilege and opportunities, and is still depressed, how are people supposed to have hope?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 21Neberg, Painted Bird, puppy9 and 6 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
That family has had nothing but tragedies. but as you said she had everything anyone could possibility wish for. being born into one of the most famous family in the USA if not the world and still was not enough to save her from depression. goes to show. it can hit anyone at any time. no one is immune to depression.

so sad though. she seem to of tried to get better though.

Reactions: TiredHorse, lilyeehaw and Kjo
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I genuinly think that families cursed. Nothing but tragedy and hardship for them. Absolute awful luck even when they have money.

Reactions: TiredHorse
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
That family has had nothing but tragedies. but as you said she had everything anyone could possibility wish for. being born into one of the most famous family in the USA if not the world and still was not enough to save her from depression. goes to show. it can hit anyone at any time. no one is immune to depression.

so sad though. she seem to of tried to get better though.

Yeah. She had depression in high school, but was in college at the time. College is hard, even for non-depressed people. I can't imagine how hard that would be, and then I'm sure she felt a lot of pressure to be super successful considering her lineage.
I genuinly think that families cursed. Nothing but tragedy and hardship for them. Absolute awful luck even when they have money.

Very awful luck :/

Reactions: Kjo
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
It just proves that life sucks no matter what, so many people say that being rich would solve all their problems. That's very unlikely. You can still get depressed, terminally ill, etc. There is no escape from misery.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91 and 21Neberg
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
It just proves that life sucks no matter what, so many people say that being rich would solve all their problems. That's very unlikely. You can still get depressed, terminally ill, etc. There is no escape from misery.

Exactly. Money just allows them to pay for medical care that will allow them to suffer longer if they have a terminal illness.

• Love
Reactions: Painted Bird
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Pretty sad because you think about how she was so young and already departed. I hope her last days were not awful.