• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
Last night I actually pressed the trigger, there was only one bullet in the revolver, I pressed it once and it didn't work, a second time and it didn't work, the third time I saw a bright light and I turned it off on the sofa in the living room. I woke up the other day looking at the gun on the table for almost 5 minutes in shock, I felt a huge pain in my chest, and I laughed hysterically, I remembered a lot of things, that I had clients waiting for me in the office and that I needed to go there and I just went . For me, this was not an ordinary day, not by a long shot. I keep having destructive thoughts.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Well, I admire you for still attending to your work while having to put up a facade of normalcy and managing the storm swirling inside. I hope you have support around you in case it gets to be too much.

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
Thanks for saying that I still try to keep up appearances even though it's hard
Well, I admire you for still attending to your work while having to put up a facade of normalcy and managing the storm swirling inside. I hope you have support around you in case it gets to be too much.