• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I did most of what I planned. Attended both peer support groups. Ended up catching up on some emails for support type things.
Didn't get around to much hobby stuff but did end up listening to some music I hadn't in awhile & creating a new playlists.

Ate twice today.
Worked on gofundme write up.

Tmrw will probs do a lil less life improvement stuff.

Ending today feeling tired.. coming to terms with how fucked my life has been and how much I've been through etc etc.

Less shame etc... tho I'm starting to feel like a social pariah in spaces that used to make me feel welcomed which sucks but eh. Just gonna engage less.

I think socially I'll always be a lil scattered and find solstice in many spaces/people. Im ok with that... I feel really uncomfortable just thinking about those spaces and people so I'm going to stop engaging for awhile.

All in all... ok day...

If dying were easier I'd probs just give in to that but it's not so for now I'll continue to trudge along.

mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

-
Mar 15, 2023
Good to hear you finished most of tasks you wanted today. Keep going.

L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
Congrats on an okay day.