S

Stickyfinger

Jan 18, 2020
Jojo's bizarre adventure, Shingeki no kyojin, Evangelion, FMAB, one punch man.

Oyasumi punpun is a manga but it's pretty good.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deleted member 17331 and The Warm Industry
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Well, if it isn't Barbie. Nice to see you again. I, toox watch anime. Not only does the art style and animation captivate me, but the stories in some of them that are woven into them are always beautiful. My first ever was Darling in the Franxx, to see what the deal was with 02. The story was superb, though the ending I think was unfit and rushed. Even with that, I grew interested, and have seen at least 3 full animes. I plan to watch more when I can, but I sadly never seem to have the time. But yes, to your question, I do watch anime. Again, a pleasure to talk to you again so soon.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I watch anime all the time but if I list everything it would be too much. But I watched BNHA, Naruto, Bleach, One piece, HxH both versions, FMA both versions, Magi and much more.

Despite being more of old school, BNHA is my all time favorite.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Assassination Classroom!! At least the first season

Reactions: kinzokukae
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I watch anime all the time but if I list everything it would be too much. But I watched BNHA, Naruto, Bleach, One piece, HxH both versions, FMA both versions, Magi and much more.

Despite being more of old school, BNHA is my all time favorite.
BNHA is so good. I was suffering so bad from withdrawal when season 3 ended I started reading the Manga and have definitely not regretted it so far.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Mine favorite is elfenlied it just shows how hard life can be if you're born different

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, Deleted member 17331 and faust
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I have watched a lot of anime. I like Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shiki, Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece, Kara no Kyoukai, Death Note. That's not all of what I like. The list is very big on my MAL account.
tumblr_o4hqgiHQGf1uazugyo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
I've watched a lot of anime. I have struggles with it since it's associated with a lot of painful events in my past, however I've liked it too much to give up.

Some of my favorite ones are Steins Gate, Higurashi, Mushishi, and Future Diary. I also liked Anohana, Re:Zero, Shinsekai yori, and Hunter x Hunter. Recently I watched Clannad and am currently watching Toradora. There are some series with an insane amount of episodes like Detective Conan and Fairy Tail that I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Nemeshisu
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Does Digimon count? I mean it is still an anime. The Adventure series is getting a re-boot. Some other anime I like were .hack, and Princess Monoke.

• Hugs
Reactions: StillWaiting and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Started to read the Manhwa of Tower of God.
Watching Season 2 of 3-gatsu no lion as well. Normally im not that kind of person to enjoy Slice of Life, but it was worth it to go out of my comfort zone and check it out.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Stein's Gate, Gurren Lagann, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Garden of Sinners, Monogatari series.....

Reactions: WonderingSoul, Deleted member 17331 and StillWaiting
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Idk much about anime, i find some of the images cute, i came across this song recently which i think is a synth version from an anime called The End of Evangalion, its called komm sussur tod (german) which translates as 'come sweet death' and is about suicide, i liked it. Brought a tear to my eye actually :pfff::blarg:

Starcitty

Starcitty

Cloud
Jan 6, 2020
I'm thinking about getting back into anime. I tried to watch it when I was younger but I fell off of it. I've watched Perfect Blue, Akira, and Elfen Lied, other anime that I haven't finished like Evangalion, Naruto and others.

Since the West appreciates animation less/sees it mostly for kids I only have anime to watch really. Now I see the appeal of it tbh for people who are depressed. I need something to cling to nowadays. I'm thinking of watching more of it and getting therapy. Hoping all goes well in the future and I don't end up screwing my life up :heart:.

• Hugs
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
Ok, who else watches anime? I LOVE it. It really gets me through shit times, I love the Japanese language as well. What are some of your favourites?
I really like Demon Slayer, Yona of the Dawn, Hunter x Hunter, Attack on Titan, Haikyuu, banana fish, and orange. I strongly recommended Orange (:

Reactions: TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Adding to my earlier post in this thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion is a masterpiece and you should watch it. If you have, watch the movie End of Evangelion – it's the ending originally planned for the series and I can't imagine watching the series without watching EoE. It's a stunning movie!

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WonderingSoul, WinterFaust and 1 other person
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
gotta love anime and manga (: my personal favs are assassination classroom, kiznaiver and tokyo ghoul, but i've watched so many it's hard to keep track without MAL (,:

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, JustHeckinKillMe, Skathon and 1 other person
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I love Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and Kuuchu Buranko! Anime not for everyone but i love humor like this. And obviously I am a huge Jojo's bizarre adventure fan.

Reactions: StillWaiting
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I'm more of a manga fan, and don't watch a lot of anime. Some of them that I like are Detective Conan (Case Closed), SNK, a little bit of Naruto, FMA, No. 6, Barakamon, Ajin, TPN, MP100, Black Butler, and many more. Sometimes I read mangas without anime like Livingstone, Wild Life, and oneshots I found at the bookstore. I'm also a fan of Yuri on Ice.

Anyone else read/watch Ajin? I'm looking for the fandom everywhere, the manga is amazing.

J

justamortal

Dec 13, 2021
i love kamen rider and powerranger and ultraman,also love fate series too (≧▽≦)

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Man, I absolutely love anime too ! I'll name 3 of my favorites

-Princess Mononoke
-Toradora
-hannibal renmei

I haven't read much manga, but my favorite would be Berserk.

Reactions: Nomad7
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Some of my favorites are Hunter x Hunter, FMA, Steins;Gate, Gundam 08th MS team

Reactions: WonderingSoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have not seen any anime for a long time, but I remember liking Black Butler (the best in my opinion), Death Parade, and Angel Beats. I have seen many series over the years, I hope to get back into it eventually.

Reactions: Nomad7 and WonderingSoul