• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
a wonderful corner for all anime enjoyers to skope out and lend a hand into sharing the vast depths of anime and what it has to offer!
I Watch allota series myself and have been kickin to share as I encourage anyone else who's wanting to share some of there favorites or just some series/movies you really liked it can be the worst of the worst of what you've watched or perhaps the strangest?!
you decide!
share whenever, I will be too.

my all time recommendations gotta be
" Kemonozume " MV5BZDQ3NGUyZDUtZTdiYS00Mzc1LWIyNzktMjg2OGJhMWY5ZjViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2NzgzMDE V1
Synopsis-
op-

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have absolutely no interest in anime.
I can't motivate myself to start watching.
However, some time ago I watched:
"Kimi no Na wa."

I heard good reviews and watched it.
I don't generally like romantic movies, but I liked this one.

Unfortunately, this is where my knowledge of Anime ends ;).

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
Yu Yu Hakusho is fav of all time

Yes 10/10 classic in my opinion
I have absolutely no interest in anime.
I can't motivate myself to start watching.
However, some time ago I watched:
"Kimi no Na wa."

I heard good reviews and watched it.
I don't generally like romantic movies, but I liked this one.

Unfortunately, this is where my knowledge of Anime ends ;).
Your name was such a beautiful movie sad but so bitter sweet knowing they do find echother once again, the art reminded me of your lie in April but "your name" was more detailed when it came to the art obviously, though I'm just brining up a different series your not familiar with anyway though thanks for sharing anyhow! Kim no na wa is a good watch indeed.

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
jigoku shoujo (Hell Girl). You type the name of someone you want to die into a website. Hell Girl shows up and says she will immediately take them to Hell but in exchange, when you die, you also automatically go to hell. Really interesting look at morality and the human condition.

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangstašŸ”„
May 5, 2024
Yes 10/10 classic in my opinion

Your name was such a beautiful movie sad but so bitter sweet knowing they do find echother once again, the art reminded me of your lie in April but "your name" was more detailed when it came to the art obviously, though I'm just brining up a different series your not familiar with anyway though thanks for sharing anyhow! Kim no na wa is a good watch indeed.
im still recovering from how sad this movie was, its sooo good and i recommend it to people who like romance and fantasy!

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
Series- 18if

View attachment s-l1200.webp

A boy named Haruto Tsukishiro falls asleep one night and becomes trapped in a dream realm, where he must battle powerful witches, while the waking world refers to these witches as victims of sleeping beauty syndrome "people who are trapped in there dreams basically" and while by dream hopping haruto searches for a way to awaken himself and these victims plagued by the sleeping beauty syndrome helping them overcome their traumas keeping them there.
Same. They ruined it. Now people think "death note" is the live action bs :(
Literally one of my coworkers heard me talking about death note and said
"oh I've watched that" and I jokingly asked
"oh but wich one?"
And she pulled out her phone and showed me what episode she was on,, and you know what it was,,, the live action,, I asked her if she knew about the anime, and she, she, she,, SHE DIDNT!

How !!! How! Howwww!!

I'm chill..
jigoku shoujo (Hell Girl). You type the name of someone you want to die into a website. Hell Girl shows up and says she will immediately take them to Hell but in exchange, when you die, you also automatically go to hell. Really interesting look at morality and the human condition.
Hell girl is amazing!! Another great series up there with Shiki
Angel Beats made me so emotional when i was younger, its whole premise is about the afterlife, death and trauma

View attachment 137852

If you've never watched anime before treat yourself and watch Death Note. The whole story comes down to: Do you agree with Light or not?

View attachment 137853
Angel beats made me cry when I was younger I think I was 13 when I watched it, good choice tho fr fr haven't thought about that series in a good minute

Last edited:
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
Series- Sankarea

Screenshot 20240508 124905 Crunchyroll

Chihiro Furuya is a male high school student with a keen interest in zombies, collecting zombie-related videogames, film and manga, and even to the point of desiring to "kiss a zombie girl". Following the death of his pet cat, Babu, he attempts to revive it using an old manuscript, which describes the process of creating a potion for resurrection. At this time, he encounters a girl named Rea Sanka, who has run away from home. In an attempt to commit suicide, she drinks a sample of the "resurrection" potion. However, as a result of the potion, she becomes a zombie who eats hydrangea leaves to survive. The story follows the life of Chihiro and his new 'zombie girlfriend'.

• Love
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Golden Boy is peak. Follows the story of a 25 year old play boy that hops from job to job, and blueballs himself from getting girls. Funniest anime right up there with GTO and Prison School and can be finished in a sitting since it's only 6 episodes
IMG 0230

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024
Wonder Egg Priority, Kaiju No. 8, A Silent Voice and The Girl Downstairs (this is a åŠØē”»/donghua; can donghua be considered anime?) are enjoyable to watch, although the ending of the former (Wonder Egg Priority) is quite disappointing, to be honest haha ^_^

One day too late

One day too late

Friends is just a tv show
Aug 14, 2020
Darwin's Game
Akame ga Kill
Black Lagoon
Death Parade
Jormungand
Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions
Battle Game in 5 Seconds
Sonny Boy
Restaurant to Another World
Shangrai-La Frontier
Tsukimchi: Moonlit Fantasy
The Witch and the Beast
Log Horizon
Dr. Stone
The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Clannad (and its second season After Story)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Kiki's Delivery Service
Serial Experiments Lain
K-ON
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gunbuster
Fate (especially the adaptations by Ufotable, though I do actually have a soft spot for the Deen anime too)
Suzumiya Haruhi series
Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Yuru Camp
Kanon (2006)
Monogatari
Berserk (1997)
Perfect Blue
Princess Mononoke

Last edited:
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangstašŸ”„
May 5, 2024
My favorite romance animes:

Golden Time -

Summary no spoilers:
Banri Tada suffers from amnesia due to a tragic accident, which erases his memories of his hometown and past. However, he befriends Mitsuo Yanagisawa and decides to start anew by enrolling in law school in Tokyo. His college experience takes a dramatic turn when he meets the gorgeous Kouko Kaga, marking the start of an unforgettable year. As Banri gets a taste of college life, he realizes he's in a new world where he can start afresh, make friends, fall in love, make mistakes, and grow. He embarks on a journey to discover his true self and the path he chooses leads him towards a life full of brilliance, one that he will cherish forever.

Tonikawa -

Summary no spoilers:
The story revolves around a protagonist known as "Starry Sky" in Japanese symbols but goes by the name "Nasa." While taking his high school entrance exam, Nasa meets a stunning girl named Tsukasa. He believes that fate has brought them together for a romantic relationship, but an accident occurs, preventing him from taking the exam. Tsukasa helps Nasa with his injuries, and he confesses his love for her. She agrees to date him only if he marries her first. Despite acing his entrance exams a year later, Nasa opts to work part-time and live independently instead of going to school. When Nasa turns 18, Tsukasa returns, and their mysterious, romantic, and happy married life begins.

Horimiya -

Summary no spoilers:
At first glance, it seems unlikely that Kyouko Hori and Izumi Miyamura would ever become acquaintances. Hori's striking appearance and academic excellence sharply contrast with Miyamura's reserved and distant demeanor. Nonetheless, as their paths intertwine, they expose a previously unknown side of themselves. Hori is overburdened with household obligations which leaves her with little time for socializing, while Miyamura conceals his body art under a subdued, rebellious persona at school. In spite of their contrasting personalities, Hori and Miyamura rapidly discover a common bond and form a strong connection. They frequently spend time together at Hori's place, revealing various aspects of themselves buried beneath public appearances.

soulkitty

soulkitty

įµįµ‰įµ’Ź· įµįµ‰įµ’Ź· įµįµ‰įµ’Ź·
Apr 6, 2024
-Violet Evergarden
-Doro He Doro
-Death Note
-Death Parade
-A Silent Voice
-Himouto! Umaru-chan
-Erased
-Kill la Kill
-Parasyte
-Carole and Tuesday
-Your Lie in April
-Elfen Lied
-Clannad & Clannad After Story
-Beastars
-Blue Exorcist
-Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
-Durarara
-Castlevania
-BNA
-Mary and the Witches Flower
-A sign of affection
-Kamisama kiss
-Odd Taxi
-Spy x Family
-Soul eater

Last edited:
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
A few of my all time favorites have already been mentioned, so I'll mention a couple that haven't been said yet,
-Little Busters! [And Little Busters! Refrain]
Little busters   refrain folder icon v1 by tbnamu deqkrla 414w 2x
-Made in Abyss [Two Seasons]
Images

Although it's already been mentioned, I can't help but also recommend Sonny Boy! Such an amazing anime.
MV5BNzkyMmRiNTktYmZjNS00NDRiLWFlNjEtOGY3Y2NjZWFjYjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI V1 FMjpg UX1

Here are a few older (but golden) shows that I think deserve a recommendation!

-Aku no Hana
-Anohana
-Aoi no Bungaku (First four episodes in particular)
-Banana Fish
-Bokura no
-Charlotte
-Chihayafuru
-Ergo Proxy
-Haibane Renmei
-FLCL
-Fruits Basket
-Kara no Kyoukai movies
-Kekkaishi
-Maouyuu Maou Yuusha
-Monster
-Natsume's Book of Friends
-Ping Pong the Animation
-Psycho Pass
-RahXephon
-Shinsekai Yori
-The World God Only Knows
-Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance)

Last edited:
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
- Maison Ikkoku
- Legend of Galactic Heroes
- Ashita no Joe
- Gurren Lagann
- Perfect Blue
- Outlaw Star
- Armor Hunter Mellowlink