• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
Does anyone here still have a 3DS and play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Animal Crossing: New Leaf-Welcome Amiibo or Animal Crossing: New Leaf-Welcome Luxury—the mod? It would be cool to hear about some of you guys islands and neat ideas!

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Yes I do! Not as much recently, but I love that game. It's a great comfort for me. Maybe after I get pretendo up and running I can visit your town!

I haven't played with mods as of yet, I've never really seen the appeal. I think the vanilla game has so much content that there isn't really much of a need for mods, but that's just me. I wonder why you like to play with mods?

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I do sometimes—typically in phases after a year or two of hiatus. I've been playing off and on since launch, and I still have my original town from June 2013. I have a second town with all squirrels, also. It was by mistake that they're all female and my MC is male, so he gets flooded by letters on Valentine's Day

In seriousness I would like to make a farm style town someday, or at least inspired by old HM. With apples as the native fruit, villagers matching the theme, vegetable patch patterns/paths, and four player houses (named after old protags) with rustic themes.

And perhaps I will return someday for Pretendo, because I missed the last day when 3DS servers were up. RIP 3DS era. I'm not a gamer by any means, but it does have most of my favorites.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes I do, I have played both welcome amiibo and luxury since I have a homebrew 3ds. Welcome Amiibo is on a cartridge though, got that one as a child or teenager. Fun time s! I also recently got Wild world. Would reccomend it if you like da rk humor and ed gy villager s lol. XD
Anyone else think Nintendo made villager s too bo ring in newer game s? Like, where is the personality? What happened?

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Yes I do, I have played both welcome amiibo and luxury since I have a homebrew 3ds. Welcome Amiibo is on a cartridge though, got that one as a child or teenager. Fun time s! I also recently got Wild world. Would reccomend it if you like da rk humor and ed gy villager s lol. XD
Anyone else think Nintendo made villager s too bo ring in newer game s? Like, where is the personality? What happened?
I miss how the villagers used to talk in the original game for the gamecube. Like they call you mental runts and fat and ugly and I love it so much, it's incredibly funny to me that a pink gorilla fatshames me. I emulate the original game on my laptop you should give it a try if you like the wild world humor.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I miss how the villagers used to talk in the original game for the gamecube. Like they call you mental runts and fat and ugly and I love it so much, it's incredibly funny to me that a pink gorilla fatshames me. I emulate the original game on my laptop you should give it a try if you like the wild world humor.
I am definitely planning too. I am going download a rom on my wii u once I get one. Planning to get a homebrew wii u :)

SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
Yes I do! Not as much recently, but I love that game. It's a great comfort for me. Maybe after I get pretendo up and running I can visit your town!

I haven't played with mods as of yet, I've never really seen the appeal. I think the vanilla game has so much content that there isn't really much of a need for mods, but that's just me. I wonder why you like to play with mods?
I wouldn't mind if you visited my town. I'm not sure what pretendo is or how you apply it. Do you have a tutorial you can fill me in on?

Also I don't use Animial Crossing: Welcome Luxury yet and I don't think I will. I use a plugin called "Vapecord". You can enhance or change anything in the game at your own pace, I feel like having the mod makes time traveling a little easier and speeds up certain things that would otherwise take a very long time. In the same breath, I can say the things that someone without a mod might praise/celebrate I don't get the same joy out of and I don't blame you for playing the game as packaged. :)
I do sometimes—typically in phases after a year or two of hiatus. I've been playing off and on since launch, and I still have my original town from June 2013. I have a second town with all squirrels, also. It was by mistake that they're all female and my MC is male, so he gets flooded by letters on Valentine's Day

In seriousness I would like to make a farm style town someday, or at least inspired by old HM. With apples as the native fruit, villagers matching the theme, vegetable patch patterns/paths, and four player houses (named after old protags) with rustic themes.

And perhaps I will return someday for Pretendo, because I missed the last day when 3DS servers were up. RIP 3DS era. I'm not a gamer by any means, but it does have most of my favorites.
This is awesome. I loooooove Harvest Moon and a ACNL time based on the game is something I never thought of (oof) so I'm going to steal your idea. /s

Hopefully some day I can see your town.
That's cool, I want to try Animal Crossing: Wild World. I've heard some good things about it and I really love the mean-ass animals on the GameCube, they're funny af.

I don't have Animal Crossing: Welcome Luxury, but I have a plugin and homebrew similarly. Thank you for sharing. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I wouldn't mind if you visited my town. I'm not sure what pretendo is or how you apply it. Do you have a tutorial you can fill me in on?
Pretendo is a fan made replacement for the 3ds's online service which has been discontinued. I haven't figured out how to do it yet but when I do I'll let you know how to do it.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Reminds me of this. Wild World's dialogue is a gem.

IMG 3324
Also yes, the OG Animal Crossing is chaotic. Kept getting my entire savings stolen, verbally abused by the locals, threatened by Resetti, and everyone clearly kept fighting over my roof color, because every time I left my house it was painted again. 10/10, would reset again.

Reactions: halleyscomet