• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'm going to be blunt as usual but let me know what your thought process is like.

Why would you join any army (especially in the US) when they prats are sending solders to fight they nonsensical wars for supposed "freedom" lol. When in actual fact it's to keep the military industrial complex growing and more war mongering. Afghanistan, Vietnam, Libya, Iraq, etc / all for nothing / just lining the pockets of some companies / people.
Honestly because I was 18 years old, stupid, and 9/11 happened. I ended up not even fighting for that reason. I was in a war for money and oil. I deeply regret it now and think I would be in a better place had I not joined.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
petuniaphantom

petuniaphantom

Mar 25, 2024
I don't think I believe in God but if God does exist I'm so angry

Why did He have to make me like this?

I'm so tired of feeling like I have to be grateful for everything and that by ctb I'm "rejecting God's gift" and that's a sin

I'm tired of thinking if I'm angry God will hate me even more

there are children in Gaza having their limbs blown off and I'm supposed to accept that God won't intervene because "free will"? I don't care about free will, stop letting children be tortured?!

and if God doesn't exist, I'm so angry at the people who have caused me so much fear with their stories about this angry God who hates me and thinks I'm horrible and sinful and thinks I deserve to be tortured forever and I'm supposed to accept that as just and me as the person who is wrong

I've had enough of life I hate being me I'm so upset with God for making me the way I am so I am always miserable and useless
Hey, I know and feel exactly what you do. I grew up Christian and came back to church out of sheer desolation when I had nobody. I don't want to say I hate god, or that I don't believe he exists but I sure am angry. Very fucking angry. People tell me it's not fair to blame god if he were to exist, but I can't help but to do so when this "all loving god" imposes such pain and suffering amongst the people he claimed to have created and loves. I've made very good and close friends who believe in god, but I feel as if I'm clinging to them out of desperation rather than true faith. People always tell me if I ctb I'll go to hell for all of eternity and that's what's making me hesitate a little bit. I don't know if hell exists or not. But I hate how it's hung over my head- to live this painful life in this horrid world and be sent into eternal damnation when I choose to end my suffering.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There must have been something to make everything. I doubt it just happened and poof now we have carbon based life forms that start changing over billions of years.

However the whole god thing is a human control wishlist lol. I mean there are 1000+ gods - which one is correct? And no just because it's popular doesn't mean that one is correct (Islam, Judaism, Christianity).

I wonder if we'll ever know but, why do we assume there was ever nothing to begin with? Because it's neater that way? Because we're so used to linear time and life cycles that have a beginning, middle and end?

What if time stretches back infinitely? What if there was always stuff floating around in space? Given enough time, wouldn't some of those things crash in to one another? React off of one another? Produce gravity?

I find black holes interesting. Not that I'm a scientist and understand that side of it. But, just from an imaginary point of view- picturing a kind of giant vortex in space sucking matter in. Becoming more and more powerful with the more stuff it sucked in till that intense ball in the middle is under so much pressure that it explodes and spits everything back out in the form of planets etc. That makes sense in my mind and I don't think it needs a God to work. Simply forces that we already know about- gravity, volatile elements that explode, create heat and energy when combined with other elements or put under extreme pressure.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
That was from Covid. Biggest wealth transfer ever.

In the UK all you have to do is check shops and you'll see all the small/medium sized companies are dead. Only the big boys are either operating at a loss or are level - using debt to buy out the little/medium guys. I saw this first hand in the property indsutry.
Yes, Covid changed my way of thinking about a lot of things. I now believe there is a globalist agenda. There are too many awful things happening that dd not make sense unless they are doing it on purpose. They do not care about us.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
If God is real, then he/she can go fuck themselves. I'd rather suck the devil's fiery dick than worship a God that created this POS world.
laurence fishburne GIF

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
There are only three moral factors here in which any deity exists, but for the sake of the topic, I'll concern myself with the big G.

1. They are simply oblivious to everything that has been going on. They took a break, went to sleep, something. This would mean they are not all powerful.
2. They are simply taking a break and are watching everything unfold without doing anything. This is egregious neglect and abusive. Said deity wants praise for all things but will not get up off their ass to help.
3. They are actively watching and are enjoying it. After all, God was bored, so he made mankind imperfect. Punished an imperfect creation for sinning. Willing tells any who sins they will go to hell unless they worship them, who made them as imperfect as they are. Does jack shit to help anyone because they must love to watch suffering. Purposefully creates people with mental illnesses and genetic disorders. Will do nothing to help someone about to be murdered, raped, or tortured. Ass sits while wars are waged. Does not strike divine lightning on the greedy. Does not seem to give two shits about anything else it has created and doesn't repair any environmental damage and will watch species die out.

And let us not even begin with the "unforgivable sins". Taking one's own life and blasphemy, which means "Fuck god" essentially. A deity, who at the very least, is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands at the very least in the bible, condemns people to eternal hell and suffering for not wishing to exist in a hellscape. Another god who wagers on the life of his most devout and even asked one of his believers to kill his own son as a "test of faith" will get their feelings hurt by someone expressing their anger towards them and rejecting them. A god who claims to be so just and righteous they are nothing but a shoddy hypocrite if they say their bible is their own words. An evil, reprehensible dictator who deserves hell the most out of any person of creation if this is true.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Honestly because I was 18 years old, stupid, and 9/11 happened. I ended up not even fighting for that reason. I was in a war for money and oil. I deeply regret it now and think I would be in a better place had I not joined.
Opposing end doesn't help either - I'd question absolutely everything even at a young age (hyperfocus and absolute need for research on subjects I was really interested in). That side of the coin just point out how messed up everything is. Metal Gear Solid 2 was quite the life event for me in 2002 as I was aware of some things but it blew the lid off everything. A lot of themes and subjects in that game are happening now (and no, not the fun stuff - no Metal Gear Ray).
There are only three moral factors here in which any deity exists, but for the sake of the topic, I'll concern myself with the big G.

1. They are simply oblivious to everything that has been going on. They took a break, went to sleep, something. This would mean they are not all powerful.
2. They are simply taking a break and are watching everything unfold without doing anything. This is egregious neglect and abusive. Said deity wants praise for all things but will not get up off their ass to help.
3. They are actively watching and are enjoying it. After all, God was bored, so he made mankind imperfect. Punished an imperfect creation for sinning. Willing tells any who sins they will go to hell unless they worship them, who made them as imperfect as they are. Does jack shit to help anyone because they must love to watch suffering. Purposefully creates people with mental illnesses and genetic disorders. Will do nothing to help someone about to be murdered, raped, or tortured. Ass sits while wars are waged. Does not strike divine lightning on the greedy. Does not seem to give two shits about anything else it has created and doesn't repair any environmental damage and will watch species die out.

And let us not even begin with the "unforgivable sins". Taking one's own life and blasphemy, which means "Fuck god" essentially. A deity, who at the very least, is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands at the very least in the bible, condemns people to eternal hell and suffering for not wishing to exist in a hellscape. Another god who wagers on the life of his most devout and even asked one of his believers to kill his own son as a "test of faith" will get their feelings hurt by someone expressing their anger towards them and rejecting them. A god who claims to be so just and righteous they are nothing but a shoddy hypocrite if they say their bible is their own words. An evil, reprehensible dictator who deserves hell the most out of any person of creation if this is true.
1: they went AFK
2: eating Doritos and watching trolls battle the normies. As the server admin it's funny to watch.
3: start to abuse admin rights and laugh at the misery they are causing to people on the server. Power Trip Badge activated and it's too good to pass up.

Last edited:
bac-9271

bac-9271

it's over
Feb 29, 2024
I am an atheist. That being said, all of you are wrong. The Epicurean argument against doesn't work because Abrahamic religions promise an existence of infinite pleasure after this life. No matter how much misery one goes through, infinite pleasure will always make up for it. Subtract or add anything from infinity it stays the same value.
To put it in other word's, if God exists he simply doesn't care how this life works out for you. No matter how loving God is, this life you are on your own.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Everyone has some level of anger and I think it is because you know you've been duped - you have a lot of sunk costs into something you know now is as worthless as an aging, white dog turd in the park. You are right to be angry.

Reactions: sserafim
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Darth Vader exists, I can assure that! I saw him in a movie far, far away ...

Star Wars No GIF

Everyone has some level of anger and I think it is because you know you've been duped - you have a lot of sunk costs into something you know now is as worthless as an aging, white dog turd in the park. You are right to be angry.
Ah yes the sunk cost fallacy. A lot of people will trauma are magnetised to this aspect. I'm guilty of it.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

I'm so tired of feeling like I have to be grateful for everything and that by ctb I'm "rejecting God's gift" and that's a sin

there are children in Gaza having their limbs blown off and I'm supposed to accept that God won't intervene because "free will"? I don't care about free will, stop letting children be tortured?!

and if God doesn't exist, I'm so angry at the people who have caused me so much fear with their stories about this angry God who hates me and thinks I'm horrible and sinful and thinks I deserve to be tortured forever and I'm supposed to accept that as just and me as the person who is wrong

I've had enough of life I hate being me I'm so upset with God for making me the way I am so I am always miserable and useless
This is on my mind constantly.
Thankyou
You said what I feel and struggle with constantly

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I am an atheist. That being said, all of you are wrong. The Epicurean argument against doesn't work because Abrahamic religions promise an existence of infinite pleasure after this life. No matter how much misery one goes through, infinite pleasure will always make up for it. Subtract or add anything from infinity it stays the same value.
To put it in other word's, if God exists he simply doesn't care how this life works out for you. No matter how loving God is, this life you are on your own.
What about infinite torture and suffering (aka hell)?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

I get you. I'm super angry with god too, I don't know if I believe there is a god but like you said if there is why put through people through such agonizing pain, people that did nothing wrong. People use to tell me to pray to god, he listens but apparently he's been ignoring me.
What did we do to deserve such horrible pain. I really can't understand this.

Reactions: sserafim
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
if God exists he simply doesn't care how this life works out for you. No matter how loving God is, this life you are on your own.
Sorry, but I don't think that what you've just described sounds like an all-loving God to me...

How can someone be all-loving and simply don't give a rats ass?! Freewill doesn't cut it!

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm at at God too I'd he exists
What the fuck did I do so wrong to deserve this lifetime of suffering?
Maybe I shoplifter once as a young teenager. Now my punishment is decades of torture?
Just kill me already I have suffered enough

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Star Wars No GIF

Ah yes the sunk cost fallacy. A lot of people will trauma are magnetised to this aspect. I'm guilty of it.
Life is a sunk cost though. You gain nothing out of it, yet you suffer so much. The reward isn't worth the suffering, and there is no reward. There's something called the pleasure pain asymmetry in life, and this is true. There are endless ways to feel pain but few ways to feel pleasure.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Life is a sunk cost though. You gain nothing out of it, yet you suffer so much. The reward isn't worth the suffering, and there is no reward. There's something called the pleasure pain asymmetry in life, and this is true. There are endless ways to feel pain but few ways to feel pleasure.
I'm not sure if this is pure copium or something else but playing video games (ones with stories and imaginary - Metal Gear Solid 2, Ocarina of Time, Lylat Wars, etc) and learning about animals plus having interactions with them I think (to me) are the only aspects of life that made it not feel like complete garbage.
When I see a child act up and the parent shouts or does something you can see they are clearly pissed. When my dog accidentally bit me when playing I don't care. When the birds bite me I don't care (they were abused before - they are me to an extend but a bird instead of a human).

Yeah I'm not sure - just thinking about things.