• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have a 9 year old son.we lost my husband (the child's father) suddenly.
Our son can be a very charming and polite little man but his behavior has recently changed and he gets very angry and has started hitting me.I feel that I have not been stronger enough for him as I have struggled myself.I can honestly say that I tried my hardest.I am on antidepressants and have had counselling but still feel sucicidal.I don't believe my son is happy and I am so so so sad and feel as if I can't go on.it really don't know what the answer is.I recently told him we could end it there and then after he told me he hates life.I Know he is young and does not understand but the shit I am or should I say we are going through is not my fault.
I am on the very edge and feel in a dangerous place right now.we should maybe just go !

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Please don´t take your son with you. It´s better to give him to other parents if you think you can´t stand it anymore. Taking your own life is ok, if there´s no other way (I´m sure I can´t kill myself, if I would have children), taking the life of your son is a no go, it´s simple murder...

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I agree with Hanger. We should be able to choose if we want life or death. Taking your son with you is the same as forcing him to live in this world. Your son has to make his own decisions. If life is just to much for you to bare maybe you can consider asking other people to take care of your son, but please give him time and leave him to decide for himself.....