• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
You can CTB on Phenobarbital alone since it's a barbiturate like Pentobarbital (Nembutal). The only problem with Pheno compared to Pento is it's slow acting. You'll still black out after half an hour or 2, but you actually won't CTB until after up to 3 days have passed.

It's also worth mentioning that the most I've ever heard of someone surviving a Phenobarbital OD is 16g.

Reactions: lukas19
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Does thi
You can CTB on Phenobarbital alone since it's a barbiturate like Pentobarbital (Nembutal). The only problem with Pheno compared to Pento is it's slow acting. You'll still black out after half an hour or 2, but you actually won't CTB until after up to 3 days have passed.

It's also worth mentioning that the most I've ever heard of someone surviving a Phenobarbital OD is 16g.
I read the source, does it really work ?