• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I have a mega dose of amitriptyline available (won't say how much, but I've done my research and know it's well above the lethal dose). I had SN, but received a "welfare check" and unfortunately had to give it up - again, won't share any details.

Does anyone know if amitriptyline on its own can be peaceful? I'm trying to get my hands on a benzo, but it seems impossible. What happens if I take a whopping dose (i.e., more than 10g) of amitriptyline with alcohol only, for example?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have posted a complete amitriptyline guide somewhere. Maybe you can find it. Otherwise I have to upload it again.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
this is the method under my bed…It does require benzos. Also meto. I have the benzos not the meto, but I have olanzapine.
Still guinea pigging psych meds but the method is there.
It's cardio toxic but with the benzos apparently you don't feel it.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
I have posted a complete amitriptyline guide somewhere. Maybe you can find it. Otherwise I have to upload it again.
I would be interested in this. I might be prescribed it for anxiety, depression, and nerve pain.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm prescribed Amitriptyline and for a while, due to some kind of error, the pharmacy was sending me multiple prescriptions. Secretly I was loving it - didn't tell anyone at the pharmacy until one pharmacist finally caught the mistake.

Currently take 25mg in the a.m. and 75mg at night. Amitriptyline is strong. In my experiences, going past the 300mg is when things start to shift. It'll def knock one out for a while, 300mg and over.

I would use the Amitriptyline method but I have SN, and feel more confident the SN will do the job maybe more quickly.

Some symptoms of what to expect in an Amitriptyline overdose: possible urge to urinate but unable, VERY dry mouth, memory loss (short term or long term, depending on how much Amitriptyline is consumed) numb limbs, confusion, etc.

I suspect I likely damaged my brain a bit when I was overdosing "recreationally" and had a good size surplus of Amitriptyline.

The last major Amitriptyline overdose I had, when I did wake up, I fell out of bed. I couldn't feel my legs and tried grabbing one of the 4 bed posts. Ended up breaking a bed post off. The bed is from Ikea, and the posts are sturdy…just not that sturdy.

I'm planning to use Amitriptyline when I use SN - Amitriptyline can be used in lieu of Meto.

Last edited:
alrondlondo

alrondlondo

Jun 5, 2023
Hello. I had a suicide experience with amitriptyline. If I'm not mistaken, I drank 50 tablets, that is, the whole pack. He practically died if they gave me more time, but they managed to save him. In general, I did not experience any pain, nausea too, only it became extremely anxious, and then I fell asleep. But I would not advise him, I read many cases of how they drank it and survived and slept well)) and then they got breathing problems, it hits the lungs and kidneys a lot. In general, it's so-so. Or try to drink a huge dose

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
I'm planning to use Amitriptyline when I use SN - Amitriptyline can be used in lieu of Meto.
Would you mind sharing how you plan to do it? I have both and thought about doing something similar.. I never overdosed on ami so no experience with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerrtu
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Amitryptiline cannot be used instead of meto afaik. It is olanzapine that can be used instead of meto. That involves taking olanzapine for at least two days and knowing how long the olanzapine takes to make you sleep. So that after taking it you can then take the SN or amitryptiline.

Olanzapine is some kind of dopamine blocker and that is why it works as an anti-emetic. Amitryptiline has nothing to do with dopamine, it works on serotonin and norepinephrine.

Amitryptiline kills by cardiac arrest. That's why you need a lot of benzos to make it peaceful. It also takes hours -24 or 36 to kill.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Amitryptiline cannot be used instead of meto
That´s not the point. This guide (book) is not about antiemetics, but about the Amitriptyline method.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Would you mind sharing how you plan to do it? I have both and thought about doing something similar.. I never overdosed on ami so no experience with it.

Sure.

So, going by a stat dose which requires or mentions use of metoclopramide or domperidone - if one doesn't have metoclopramide or domperidone, amitriptyline can be used in their place. Amitriptyline is a D2-receptor antagonist antidepressant but also works as an antiemetic.

IMG 2773

D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Hey @befree , can you send me the german version the amitripyline guide if you have it. Thx!

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Hey @befree , can you send me the german version the amitripyline guide if you have it. Thx!
Hi. You can find it in this book:

In the same book you can also find this guide:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I have a mega dose of amitriptyline available (won't say how much, but I've done my research and know it's well above the lethal dose). I had SN, but received a "welfare check" and unfortunately had to give it up - again, won't share any details.

Does anyone know if amitriptyline on its own can be peaceful? I'm trying to get my hands on a benzo, but it seems impossible. What happens if I take a whopping dose (i.e., more than 10g) of amitriptyline with alcohol only, for example?

I used nortrilen in combination with benzo's and alcohol. It is a peacefull way to go
Unfortunetelly I lived with roommates at the time and paramedics were called after 8 hours (more or less)
I woke up in emergrncy. Didnt know where I was and why strangers were touching me and poking into me with needles. I got upset angry so they tied me down. Spend two days in intensive care and off to psych ward.
Dont do this method if you are going to get found within 48 hrs

But it is a good method. Would do it again if I could. But it took very long to collect the nortrilen
Xta4Love says yes from personal experience. Not with Amitriptyline, but with Nortrilen!

Reactions: Xta4Love
FreeSpirit1Love

FreeSpirit1Love

Navigating the storm to my final port
Jul 27, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing this! 🙏🤗