• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I am just leaving the info here. I don't take responsability of what you do with it.

Wikibook page: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail
Five last acts (2015 update): https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/
PPeH Dec 2017: https://files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z
Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death: https://www.load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip
8chan thread: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/33714.html

In case you are wondering how to get all the things listed there, I made a post a few days ago:

3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.

QUESTION

Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?

ANSWER

Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story. And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I am just leaving the info here. I don't take responsability of what you do with it.

Five last acts (2015 update): https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/29/five-last-acts-the-exit-path-2015/
Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death: https://www.load.to/4Wu3Yh4kW5/DeadsideReading.zip

In case you are wondering how to get all the things listed there, I made a post a few days ago:

3 months ago, I had no plan because I didn't know how to kill myself. PPeH mentioned Sodium Nitrite in 2017, but my current research indicates it's painful, so it's only for a desperate situation. My method of choice is this, https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

You need 3 things, a TCA antidepressant, a sedative to force you to sleep, and an antiemetic. PPeH says they have never seen anyone fail with this method. You will find it in several books about the topic (PPeH, five last acts, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death...). Diazepam is an easy sedative to get (you suddenly have "anxiety" problems), TCAs are also easy to get (you have depression and they gave you TCAs "in the past"). You will have to convince your doctor to give you an antiemetic, people usually say it's "motion sickness" along with "vomits". They may want to give you a weak antiemetic so you must know what to ask for, make sure it's one of those three.

Research and make up a convincing story, if it doesn't work try again until you get it. I have an appointment this month to get Diazepam, hopefully everything goes according to plan. You have more info in the other books.

QUESTION

Does this cocktail kill you painlessly? Problem with this is that you need a prescription for all of them. I have antiemetics already but the other two..how'd you go about getting them? Did you get them from a psychiatrist?

ANSWER

Exactly, you need a psychiatrist. As I said, tell him / her a story. And it's not painless, that's why you need something like Diazepam, it forces your body to fall sleep for many hours and that's why it's considered peaceful. TCA OD kills you in 2 or 3 days time, with a sedative you spend all that time unconscious, otherwise you would be awake with heavy side effects. That's why some people don't recommend this method, you have to make sure noone finds your body in that time frame.

If you are taking something that makes you sleep through the pain most methods would be painless. For instance if you take sodium nitrate after the thing that makes you sleep it would be painless as well.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

QUESTION

ANSWER

I have read about this method and you can spend even a week in a coma.
3 days is a long time without anyone suspecting.
Diazepan is not so easy to be prescribed.
I took it a few years ago, but I had to replace it with another one because of the side effects.
In the last consultation, I tried to have it prescribed again and my doctor refused.
Instead, he prescribed me zolpidem and lormetazepan.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
If you are taking something that makes you sleep through the pain most methods would be painless. For instance if you take sodium nitrate after the thing that makes you sleep it would be painless as well.
That depends on how painful the method is, as the pain might wake you up.

Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Diazepan is not so easy to be prescribed.
I took it a few years ago, but I had to replace it with another one because of the side effects.
In the last consultation, I tried to have it prescribed again and my doctor refused.
Instead, he prescribed me zolpidem and lormetazepan.

You can get it easily over the darknet ;)

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I can't get cimetidine in my country . What can I use instead of it? I am following wiki amit. cocktail. Also I don't have enough short acting benzos. (Have only 16 mg, I heard a person say it's not a problem).
Also in recent Peph, cimetidine is at all not mentioned and also long acting benzos. They mentioned only short acting (oxazepam 600 mg).So, what are chances I can take to skip or substitute it?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Ugh it takes 2 or 3 days to die this way? Wtf? Wow

Cimetidine fasten death as they say. It takes 10-24 hours (as mentioned in wiki amit. Improved Cocktail).
I have hope on it..Since I have seen that it will be positive.. have read that many deaths appear like that have been dead in sleep. (Very less no. of failures as mentioned in Peph).

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Tricyclic antidepressants patients are in a particular high-risk situation," McKinney said. "Typically a person is depressed over a long time; he goes to a psychiatrist and after some psych workshop procedures it's decided he needs an antidepressant. Classically, Elavil is prescribed. Elavil takes three to eight weeks to work and an average of four weeks. The person may not be told clearly enough or may not want to hear that the drug takes a long time. Two weeks later he bolts upright and says, "This is the biggest crock of shit,' and swallows the rest of them."

The phenothiazines, or major tranquilizers. are used to calm down psychosis or extreme anxiety. The tricyclic antidepressants are chemical mood elevators. Both work by somehow altering the minute bursts of chemicals which neurons send across the synapses, or gaps between nerves, to carry impulses from one nerve to another.

Because they affect the nervous system which in turn reacts with every other system in the body, psychiatric drugs have lots of side-effects- dilated pupils, dry mouth, feverishness, speeded-up heartrate, slowed-down digestive muscles, breakdowns in coordination, rolling eyes. Overdose can accelerate these in any part of the body. I once met a man whose hand muscles had contracted violently after a phenothiazine overdose, leaving his fingers permanently warped. Tardive dyskinesia, a Parkinson's Disease-like condition caused in some patients by long-term use of the drugs, can be accelerated by an overdose. Probably the most common permanent damage from overdose is brain damage, caused by seizures and fibrillation.

The exotic drugs of mystery novels, strychnine and cyanide, are painful and deadly but rarely show up in emergency rooms. What shows up all the time are sleeping pills and mood pills- the sedative hypnotics- barbiturates like Seconal, mild tranquilizer like Valium. Typically, a sedative overdose will do nothing more than put you to sleep for a day or two and leave you with a bad hangover and a case of the slows when you wake up. But like many other overdoses, sedatives are often taken with alcohol, which makes people nauseous. Anyone who vomits when they're passed out risks sucking some of the vomit into their lungs, which is called aspiration.

It's as dangerous as it sounds disgusting. Vomit contains enzymes from the stomach that destroy tissue, and those go to work on the lung walls. It also contains a rich broth of food, perfect for pneumonia bugs to grow in. People can also drown in vomit; which keeps air from getting to the brain, which once again causes brain damage. An aspirating patient goes into intensive care; a device called a bronchoscope is used to look into their lungs and pull out whatever pieces of vomit it can.

Drug overdoses are always unpredictable. The drugs react with other drugs people take at the time, with alcohol, with odd allergies, and drugs lying around the bloodstream from years before. "One fellow took four cold tablets," McKinney said, "and went to an emergency room complaining of a headache. He blew the blood vessels behind one of his eyes out.""

http://www.psyke.org/history/200003/suicide/articles03.html
I think it can leave you in a very bad place. Brain damaged, hepatic coma, burned intestines etc.
It all sounds frightening to me; it was my method of choice, but I am not sure anymore. I have a lot of trimipramine and amitriptyline, probably interchangeable, some short acting benzo, meto, but no cimetidine or long acting benzo as of yet.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Tricyclic antidepressants patients are in a particular high-risk situation," McKinney said. "Typically a person is depressed over a long time; he goes to a psychiatrist and after some psych workshop procedures it's decided he needs an antidepressant. Classically, Elavil is prescribed. Elavil takes three to eight weeks to work and an average of four weeks. The person may not be told clearly enough or may not want to hear that the drug takes a long time. Two weeks later he bolts upright and says, "This is the biggest crock of shit,' and swallows the rest of them."

The phenothiazines, or major tranquilizers. are used to calm down psychosis or extreme anxiety. The tricyclic antidepressants are chemical mood elevators. Both work by somehow altering the minute bursts of chemicals which neurons send across the synapses, or gaps between nerves, to carry impulses from one nerve to another.

Because they affect the nervous system which in turn reacts with every other system in the body, psychiatric drugs have lots of side-effects- dilated pupils, dry mouth, feverishness, speeded-up heartrate, slowed-down digestive muscles, breakdowns in coordination, rolling eyes. Overdose can accelerate these in any part of the body. I once met a man whose hand muscles had contracted violently after a phenothiazine overdose, leaving his fingers permanently warped. Tardive dyskinesia, a Parkinson's Disease-like condition caused in some patients by long-term use of the drugs, can be accelerated by an overdose. Probably the most common permanent damage from overdose is brain damage, caused by seizures and fibrillation.

The exotic drugs of mystery novels, strychnine and cyanide, are painful and deadly but rarely show up in emergency rooms. What shows up all the time are sleeping pills and mood pills- the sedative hypnotics- barbiturates like Seconal, mild tranquilizer like Valium. Typically, a sedative overdose will do nothing more than put you to sleep for a day or two and leave you with a bad hangover and a case of the slows when you wake up. But like many other overdoses, sedatives are often taken with alcohol, which makes people nauseous. Anyone who vomits when they're passed out risks sucking some of the vomit into their lungs, which is called aspiration.

It's as dangerous as it sounds disgusting. Vomit contains enzymes from the stomach that destroy tissue, and those go to work on the lung walls. It also contains a rich broth of food, perfect for pneumonia bugs to grow in. People can also drown in vomit; which keeps air from getting to the brain, which once again causes brain damage. An aspirating patient goes into intensive care; a device called a bronchoscope is used to look into their lungs and pull out whatever pieces of vomit it can.

Drug overdoses are always unpredictable. The drugs react with other drugs people take at the time, with alcohol, with odd allergies, and drugs lying around the bloodstream from years before. "One fellow took four cold tablets," McKinney said, "and went to an emergency room complaining of a headache. He blew the blood vessels behind one of his eyes out.""

I think it can leave you in a very bad place. Brain damaged, hepatic coma, burned intestines etc.
It all sounds frightening to me; it was my method of choice, but I am not sure anymore. I have a lot of trimipramine and amitriptyline, probably interchangeable, some short acting benzo, meto, but no cimetidine or long acting benzo as of yet.
http://www.psyke.org/history/200003/suicide/articles03.html
Omg ya this was my 1st choice. 140 pills is a lot though. Enough to kill someone I would think but if I live I'm going to regret it. Thanks for this. What are you going to do now?

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Omg ya this was my 1st choice. 140 pills is a lot though. Enough to kill someone I would think but if I live I'm going to regret it. Thanks for this. What are you going to do now?

Honestly? No clue. It's still something I might try, but then again looking for alternatives. I have no access to the good stuff so this was what I was putting all my hopes in. The link I posted wasn't the only source that was listing reasons why not to choose this method.

Yeah I have enough too but I am not really sure if trying it is worth the risk of permanent damage or long suffering. The only alternatives seem to be "hard" suicide methods or n. Neither is an option really ):

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Honestly? No clue. It's still something I might try, but then again looking for alternatives. I have no access to the good stuff so this was what I was putting all my hopes in. The link I posted wasn't the only source that was listing reasons why not to choose this method.

Yeah I have enough too but I am not really sure if trying it is worth the risk of permanent damage or long suffering. The only alternatives seem to be "hard" suicide methods or n. Neither is an option really ):
Ya I have sn but I thought it would be worse that this way but I'm thinking they both are gonna be painful. Now I think I'm just gonna order n AND hope I actually get it

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018

You actually have your amitriptyline in hand? That would be too tempting for me :/

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I would have to take 20 xanex I have insomnia so I can't just pass out easy. Scared of sn tho but now it seems that Ami is worse

A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
I only have short acting benzo so hmm I dont have the ami yet its suppose to be coming in the mail. I think I'm just gonna go for it though and hope for the best

It's totally up to you, but I would recommend waiting for the long-acting one and cimetidine. I think those two make it less excruciating. Without the cimetidine it seems to be even longer until one dies and the dia will ensure to render one unconscious.