• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Imagine suing a company that sold SN to adults. And yeah, they're hiding the lawsuit behind 2 minors who supposedly died after ingesting SN but they're demanding that Amazon stops selling SN to all adults in general, explaining that there is no use for pure SN in households. And that's their actual goal. The anti-choice mob is currently imploying two talking points to take away individual autonomy from adults.
1. they want to protect minors, which they currently use in their attempt to purge places like SS from the internet. Children are ususally used as an emotional appeal to implement a social-conservative agenda.
2. they want to protect vulnerable adults, which they use as a gateway to take away the right to die from all adults. They claim they only care about vulnerable people but in their point of view everyone who is suicidal is automatically vulnerable and has therefore no right to exercise their right to die. The anti-choice groups also go after Exit for selling the PPH to vulnerable people, which proves my point.

They know that opposing the right to die doesn't sell well in the 21th century, that's why they hide their agenda. It doesn't matter how you turn it, the victim of these campaigns are always people who value their right to die. It's about slowly but certainly moving the overton window into a more favorable direction for them. And that's why I oppose the lawsuit.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
With the increased attention surrounding this lawsuit, and articles and tweets by lawyers suing Amazon....

I hope everyone realizes that this will also bring lurkers to SaSu.

The article names SaSu specifically and there have been tons of people showing up in the last 48 hrs asking for SN sources.

Remember:
- sharing sources is against forum rules.
- careful who you DM with
- people are sometimes not who they claim to be. Its the internet y'all.

Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
Imagine suing a company that sold SN to adults. And yeah, they're hiding the lawsuit behind 2 minors who supposedly died after ingesting SN but they're demanding that Amazon stops selling SN to all adults in general, explaining that there is no use for pure SN in households. And that's their actual goal. The anti-choice mob is currently imploying two talking points to take away individual autonomy from adults.
1. they wnat to protect minors, which they currently use in their attempt to purge places like SS from the internet. Children are ususally used as an emotional appeal to implement a social-conservative agenda.
2. they want to protect vulnerable adult, which they use as a gateway to take away the right to die from all adults. They claim they only care about vulnerable people but in their point of view everyone who is suicidal is automatically vulnerable and has therefore no right to exercise their right to die. The anti-choice groups also go after Exit for selling the PPH to vulnerable people, which proves my point.

They know that opposing the right to die doesn't sell well in the 21th century, that's why they hide their agenda. It doesn't matter how you turn it, the victim of these campaigns are always people who value their right to die. It's about slowly but certainly moving the overton window into a more favorable direction for them. And that's why I oppose the lawsuit.
Exactly. The whole situation is just mind boggling. On one hand I understand that their pain probably is what's speaking for them, but at the same time this whole thing is just so insane and sad. Just let consenting adults die if they want to.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm so sick of news including this website by name in their articles. They claim to want to stop people from committing suicide, and then direct them directly to a site that gives information about how to CTB, lmao.
It gets even better when you look at the tweet from the lawyer who is suing Amazon on behalf of those parents.

She put together a thread of about 10 tweets, describing in great detail what is required for this method.

I mean... she is suing Amazon because their algorithm suggests the PPeH and a box of Nexium as "bundle", but then she turns around and takes the whole method mainstream by explaining everything you need for this on Twitter.

*shrugs*

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
And the media claims it's our fault certain methods are on the rise. Sorry but they've opened a pandora box years ago when they started to cover this forum and methods and the pro-lifers will deal with the consequences of their actions for the next few decades. They can't undo that anymore. They have put this forum into the spotlight and even worse, one of the most accessable and comparatively peaceful methods out there. Not talking about methods is the best course of action when they want to prevent suicide. But they've been doing the opposite for the past few years. They shouldn't dare to blame this forum anymore for anything because they've put the stone in motion years ago.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
is hope not bring unwanted attention to SaSu
cannot lose this place
1. they want to protect minors, which they currently use in their attempt to purge places like SS from the internet. Children are ususally used as an emotional appeal to implement a social-conservative agenda.
2. they want to protect vulnerable adults, which they use as a gateway to take away the right to die from all adults. They claim they only care about vulnerable people but in their point of view everyone who is suicidal is automatically vulnerable and has therefore no right to exercise their right to die. The anti-choice groups also go after Exit for selling the PPH to vulnerable people, which proves my point.

I not need protection, i have no one so I fighting pain all alone is I see me as strong no vulnerable
is oK Rain ? we protect IC and protect all sources

Last edited:
noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
I'm so sick of news including this website by name in their articles. They claim to want to stop people from committing suicide, and then direct them directly to a site that gives information about how to CTB, lmao.
Attention is more important to them than actually preventing deaths.
And the media claims it's our fault certain methods are on the rise.
This is the worst part of it for me - even if this site has led to an increase in SN deaths, if SN became unavailable, the ctb rate would not decrease whatsoever: most people who ctb use traditional methods like hanging and firearms, and die painful, violent deaths. If these lawsuits succeed in making SN impossible to obtain, desperate people will spends their final minutes in agony because they did not have access to a peaceful method. The press seems to prefer advocating restricting access to ctb methods instead of improving peoples quality of life so that they are less likely to ctb

Last edited:
noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
This article is the most irresponsible coverage of the SN controversy I have read so far - no only naming SS but also the SN seller on amazon. It's like they want people to CTB.

Reactions: Little T
MaidenException

MaidenException

god makes no mistakes but he MaidenException
Sep 26, 2022
As a libertarian, I find it ominous to sue the sellers for buyers behaviour. That's what caused the black market on drugs and will cause the black market for chemicals. Parents are the worst pro-lifers anyway!
My parents' judgment and refusal to support me emotionally is part of why I'm CTB. I fucking hate parents. They don't care, they just don't want our deaths on their conscience so they try to stop us.

I find it hilarious that these pro-lifers will waste their time going after us and suppliers of peaceful pills but won't actually do anything to make life easier to live, like reforming healthcare for example. It feels like they just want to trap us here and then pat themselves on the back for it. Disgusting.

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
My parents' judgment and refusal to support me emotionally is part of why I'm CTB. I fucking hate parents. They don't care, they just don't want our deaths on their conscience so they try to stop us.

I find it hilarious that these pro-lifers will waste their time going after us and suppliers of peaceful pills but won't actually do anything to make life easier to live, like reforming healthcare for example. It feels like they just want to trap us here and then pat themselves on the back for it. Disgusting.
Parents only care about not losing face in case we commit suicide. I feel like their pet slave rather than a free individual.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
I originally just wanted to have SN around as a last resort in case things ever got bad enough. But because of these brainless and selfish pro-lifers, I'm tempted to just start hoarding as much SN as possible and I plan on using it before it becomes too difficult to obtain in the future. Instead of addressing the greater societal issues that are making people depressed and suicidal in the first place, these dumbasses would rather shift the blame on the individual and force us to suffer. All so they can pat themselves on the back while they pretend to care about life. Anyways, if you're a privileged pro-life dumbass who's lurking around on these forums, seriously go F yourself. Thank you for cutting my life short. Hope you're happy with yourself.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Attention is more important to them than actually preventing deaths.

This is the worst part of it for me - even if this site has led to an increase in SN deaths, if SN became unavailable, the ctb rate would not decrease whatsoever: most people who ctb use traditional methods like hanging and firearms, and die painful, violent deaths. If these lawsuits succeed in making SN impossible to obtain, desperate people will spends their final minutes in agony because they did not have access to a peaceful method. The press seems to prefer advocating restricting access to ctb methods instead of improving peoples quality of life so that they are less likely to ctb

Exactly.

This is a strategy from the lawyer to garner attention and outrage now that the lawsuits are filed and have been combined.
This is the essence of tort law, because public opinion still is the major driver when it comes to court decisions in the US legal system.
It may not just influence potential jurors but it increases the $$$ they are trying to squeeze out of their opponent in a settlement.

The more public outrage Amazon experiences from this story, the higher the settlement will be.
The lawyers usually charge 30% of that.
It's all about money. Not about lives.

EDIT:
And yes I absolutely agree. There will be no fewer suicides even if SN becomes harder to purchase.
Just like there won't be fewer abortions when you criminalize abortions.
Restricting access is not about lives. It will actually lead to more deaths, injuries and infections.
But that seems to be the point for some of these ghouls.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Exactly.

This is a strategy from the lawyer to garner attention and outrage now that the lawsuits are filed and have been combined.
This is the essence of tort law, because public opinion still is the major driver when it comes to court decisions in the US legal system.
It may not just influence potential jurors but it increases the $$$ they are trying to squeeze out of their opponent in a settlement.

The more public outrage Amazon experiences from this story, the higher the settlement will be.
The lawyers usually charge 30% of that.
It's all about money. Not about lives.

You are so right. This is the website of the lawyer bringing the SN case against Amazon showing how much money was made in previous cases.

High six-figure settlement! $2.95million!

They're not even pretending it isn't about money.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

You are so right. This is the website of the lawyer bringing the SN case against Amazon showing how much money was made in previous cases.

High six-figure settlement! $2.95million!
Yup. That's also why she requested her two cases to be combined and transferred to federal court.
Some states have passed tort laws that restrict the maximum amount that would be paid. Even if a jury decides to grant a victim millions.
afaik federal cases don't have an upper limit.

Best example is the McDonalds-scolding-hot-coffee-case from 1994.
The jury awarded nearly $3 million to the victim, but tort reform laws in New Mexico would have limited this severely and she eventually settled with McDonalds and received just under 600k.

And the same is going to happen with Alex Jones and the families of Sandy Hook victims.
None of them will actually see $4 million. Texas limits these kind of tort cases to around $250k.

But the lawyers are always going to make their commission.
Usually 30%. Sometimes as much as 40% of the total.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I got a bottle of SN on Amazon a few years back. I keep it in a combination lock med safe so it shouldn't have deteriorated too much when I am able/decide to use it (haven't opened it, not able to degrade from light etc). I'm glad I got it when I did! I just looked thru old Amazon orders and it seems I bought it in 2018. 4 oz for $9.99!

Lmk if attached images are frowned upon and I'll remove.

Screenshot 20221011 163903

Last edited:
L

Little T

No Option
Aug 24, 2022
People have drowned, ban water! /S
Don't forget razor blades ;-)
So crazy that someone are suing a company for selling SN. If we were to sue and ban for everything that can be lethal, this world would be pretty empty, you'd have to ban most things.
i understand usa is now suing gun manufacturers. i wonder if they will sue pentagon for war killing?

Last edited:
W

well2hell

Student
Nov 6, 2022
The Streisand effect is incredibly strong with articles such as this one.