• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
@woxihuanni - sorry i don't recall (not sure they mentioned specifics) - all this happened several months ago and the person was very upset. They were new here at SS and if i recall had also just started an ebay account. I think maybe the combination of just starting an ebay account and first things looked up are suspicious if they are maybe underage - then it raised red flags at ebay. Big Brother is always watching!

Poor bugger, my heart goes out to them. And fuck ebay.

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ebay-banned-me-1-hour-after-making-account.15262/

He looked up Azide, Nitrite, and some "poisonous tree" My guess is Yew leaves.
Just looked on ebay: no SA or SN at all. Some Yew berries tho.

Last edited:
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I think it was here in this site that someone somewhere commented that you google anything about suicide, or "exit bag" or anything suicide related in Google, it immediately puts the national suicide hotline up at the top of the results. But if you search for example, "exit bag" in Bing, it will just take you to what you're looking for, and not put the national suicide line in the results at all.

DuckDuckGo is nice and non-judgemental when looking up "exit bag", although it does put anti-suidcide hotline numbers at the top of the results. I'm guessing this might be some sort of legal requirement for search engine operators.

Reactions: Rn110bg101