Weary_Rabbit

Weary_Rabbit

Oct 10, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. I was a little nervous to post, but I've been exploring threads for a while and I just have to say this is the most kind, loving community I've ever seen. I'm so relieved to have discovered it. Even in some people's final moments, you're all there to wish them the best as they go. As someone who grew up around people who'd get angry, call me selfish, blame it on themselves, and guilt me for past attempts, I'm just... Amazed, by all of you. You're all wonderful, even though I don't know any of you or what troubled past you may have, I can confidently say you're wonderful.

I'm not sure if introductions are a thing on here, but you can call me Stag, my pronouns are he/him. I found my way onto this website after researching different painless methods so I can plan different ways to go about ending things. After several times of finding myself on this website I noticed how respectful and sometimes kind people were, especially when informing each other. I really didn't have the motivation to talk to people, to get involved with anything, but somehow I worked up enough to join this. If I'm going to leave, I'd like to be surrounded by empathetic strangers like you all rather than be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, K-O, Sinkinshyp and 7 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Then this can be a passing of the guard. Be nice to them they'll be nice to you

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Welcome to the forum, Stag! :smiling: If you're goal is to die, I hope your stay will be long. If you're goal is to recover, I hope your stay will be short.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Good4Nothing, Sprite_Geist and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Greetings Stag. Hopefully you will feel welcome after spending some more time in this community.

No matter what course of action you choose next: your choice will be respected here, so feel free to open up as much or little as you feel comfortable with and other members will try to help you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XYZ, Weary_Rabbit and Brick In The Wall
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
hey, stag. we welcome you with open arms to this forum, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XYZ, Weary_Rabbit and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Welcome to the forum, Stag! :smiling: If you're goal is to die, I hope your stay will be long. If you're goal is to recover, I hope your stay will be short.
I couldn't have said it better myself. :heart:

Welcome Stag! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, XYZ and Weary_Rabbit
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

Welcome Stag! This is a really great community of folks. I agree very well said now I don't have to think with 0 sleep in 2 days =)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, XYZ, Weary_Rabbit and 1 other person