• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

amatin

Apr 3, 2018
So, I'm likely about to invest is some N, but reading about the shipping times it really would take longer than I like. And express shipping it seems like it would put the package over more import scrutiny and I definitely don't want to spend the money and not get it.

So, does anyone have any other suggestions of things i can get, that end up being around the 500-600, if not less, I would be paying for the N instead. I'm living out of my car at the moment, in a really bad neighborhood, doing really dangerous shit. I'm hungry, tired, and I have no contact with my old life, friends, or family anymore. I just cut out the last person who could have possibly changed my mind about ctbing because it dawned on me he had zero interest in showing me things could be better. Anyway, legality isn't really a problem at all. So, any alternative suggestions on things I'd be able to get much faster, that are pretty effective and I couldn't really screw up. (I would definitely botch an exit bag, for example)

Reactions: Setepai
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hi Amatin,

If you have connections to reliable drug dealers, getting some genuine fentanyl or high-quality heroin might be an option. Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug options to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants. Of course, other opiates besides heroin and fentanyl would work, but then we're talking about prescription drugs like oxycodone, and street prices for prescription opiates are sky-high in the US. For example, one of the Dutch euthanasia organizations recommends 1200 mg of oxycodone with a large dose of opiates, but the average street price of oxycodone in the US is around $1/mg, so we're talking about $1000. Lethal doses of heroin and fentanyl are much cheaper.

What about carbon monoxide? This thread describes the method in detail: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36746.html

It would be pretty cheap too, like $100-200. You could drive to a secluded area and do it in your car.

Reactions: greamcrnec, NoDream and Aity4883
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Hi Amatin,

If you have connections to reliable drug dealers, getting some genuine fentanyl or high-quality heroin might be an option. Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug options to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants. Of course, other opiates besides heroin and fentanyl would work, but then we're talking about prescription drugs like oxycodone, and street prices for prescription opiates are sky-high in the US. For example, one of the Dutch euthanasia organizations recommends 1200 mg of oxycodone with a large dose of opiates, but the average street price of oxycodone in the US is around $1/mg, so we're talking about $1000. Lethal doses of heroin and fentanyl are much cheaper.

What about carbon monoxide? This thread describes the method in detail: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36746.html

It would be pretty cheap too, like $100-200. You could drive to a secluded area and do it in your car.
What about morphine?

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Carbon monoxide in car. Seal it off completely. Follow the guides.

Or hanging.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Sodium Nitrite. Super cheap, relatively reliable, and reversible if you change your mind and get help in time.
But you were the one who turned me off sodium nitrite! With grave warnings about agonizing pain, the near certainty of throwing it up, and the fact that everyone you had ever heard of who had tried it had failed!

Reactions: alice-jane
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
But you were the one who turned me off sodium nitrite! With grave warnings about agonizing pain, the near certainty of throwing it up, and the fact that everyone you had ever heard of who had tried it had failed!

No. I specifically remember telling you not to do it without pain meds and antiemetics actually. I told you of the people who did not use those.

Reactions: alice-jane
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
No. I specifically remember telling you not to do it without pain meds and antiemetics actually. I told you of the people who did not use those.

And potentiate it with baking soda

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
really?? can you show me? please
I can't find it because it was originally sent to me on SS and it's gone now. But I found this one 8chan.

"The March edition of PPeH recommends 10 grams but notes that as little as 3 can be lethal. It does still include the bit about baking soda, but there is an actual scientific study that shows that baking soda reduces the toxic effect but they seem to think it's worth taking; nobody knows if they know it makes it less toxic. They also say dietary supplements like Phytic acid can help it too."

Either way, I'd rather play it safe and just not use the baking soda.

Reactions: Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I can't find it because it was originally sent to me on SS and it's gone now. But I found this one 8chan.

"The March edition of PPeH recommends 10 grams but notes that as little as 3 can be lethal. It does still include the bit about baking soda, but there is an actual scientific study that shows that baking soda reduces the toxic effect but they seem to think it's worth taking; nobody knows if they know it makes it less toxic. They also say dietary supplements like Phytic acid can help it too."

Either way, I'd rather play it safe and just not use the baking soda.

I'm glad I heard about this before I tried, thank you! Yeah I'll play it safe and not do the baking soda eitther. Though I think I'll take more than the 10g because I'm overweight. Better safe than sorry.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
But what would the street price be?

I've never bought morphine, so I don't know what the average street price is in the US. Some online suppliers I've seen sell it for anywhere from 20 cents to 40 cents per milligram, depending on the form.

The DDMP method uses 10 grams of morphine, which is not cheap. However, no one knows if it's absolutely necessary to use 10 grams.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Have you tasted the solution yet? If so, is it really bad? I'm sensitive to tastes. I may just take the whole damn bottle, since is dissolves in water easily. Not like I need to save some for later lol

I have not taste it. But it's a salt used to cure meats, so I have been under the assumption that it will be extremely salty and taste slightly like chemicals. You are going to vomit immediately if you try to do the whole bottle.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I have not taste it. But it's a salt used to cure meats, so I have been under the assumption that it will be extremely salty and taste slightly like chemicals. You are going to vomit immediately if you try to do the whole bottle.

Maybe 30g then, dissolved in 100mL of water. I know Nitschke dissolved 15g in 50ml of water, so that should work out...

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Maybe 30g then, dissolved in 100mL of water. I know Nitschke dissolved 15g in 50ml of water, so that should work out...

I'd increase water amount to 150mL for 30, since 75-100mL is reccomended for 15g. If it's too concentrated it will make you sick faster.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'd increase water amount to 150mL for 30, since 75-100mL is reccomended for 15g. If it's too concentrated it will make you sick faster.

Ok, ty! One more question, sorry... are you taking Reglan with it? Also, I'm considering combining it with a plastic bag over my head.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Ok, ty! One more question, sorry... are you taking Reglan with it? Also, I'm considering combining it with a plastic bag over my head.
I have antiemetics and pain pills prescribed to me to use with it. I would 100% reccomend taking reglan.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I have antiemetics and pain pills prescribed to me to use with it. I would 100% reccomend taking reglan.
I wish, all I can get is zofran. Hopefully that'll do...

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
There are online pharmacies that will ship metoclopramide to you. I would guess that you could probably get away without sanctions in the case that your package is stopped, seeing that metoclopramide technically isn't an illegal substance.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There are online pharmacies that will ship metoclopramide to you. I would guess that you could probably get away without sanctions in the case that your package is stopped, seeing that metoclopramide technically isn't an illegal substance.

I don't have time to wait that long, unless you know of one that delivers super fast...

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I don't have time to wait that long, unless you know of one that delivers super fast...
I'm not too familiar with any online pharmacy, but i reckon it would probably take at least a few weeks. While I don't know a lot about your situation, I would personally rather wait another couple of days or weeks to make sure that everything goes as planned rather than risking surviving. From what I understand, vomiting is one of the highest risk factors associated with suicide by sodium nitrite poisoning.

Reactions: Mari and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm not too familiar with any online pharmacy, but i reckon it would probably take at least a few weeks. While I don't know a lot about your situation, I would personally rather wait another couple of days or weeks to make sure that everything goes as planned rather than risking surviving. From what I understand, vomiting is one of the highest risk factors associated with suicide by sodium nitrite poisoning.

I don't have weeks, unfortunately, my health is deteriorating to the point I'm not physically functional

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I don't have weeks, unfortunately, my health is deteriorating to the point I'm not physically functional
You might have thought about this before, but would it be possible for you to white lie your way to some metoclopramide? Depending on what your illness is you could probably try to convince your MD that you have nausea symptoms related to your condition.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You might have thought about this before, but would it be possible for you to white lie your way to some metoclopramide? Depending on what your illness is you could probably try to convince your MD that you have nausea symptoms related to your condition.

It's a long story but I don't have a primary care doctor now. It's hard to leave the house these days, too much pain.

Reactions: OfficerK
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Alright. Hoping everything works out the way you want.

Reactions: millefeui and Sonnenblume