• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
No. I specifically remember telling you not to do it without pain meds and antiemetics actually. I told you of the people who did not use those.
You told me the third person, who took it with anti-emetics, had so much pain they had to call the hospital. Also the only anti-emetics I can get are over the counter (I got emetrol), and likewise for pain meds (actually, I haven't even managed to get any over the counter pain meds yet)

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
You told me the third person, who took it with anti-emetics, had so much pain they had to call the hospital. Also the only anti-emetics I can get are over the counter (I got emetrol), and likewise for pain meds (actually, I haven't even managed to get any over the counter pain meds yet)

I did not. None of the people I mentioned to you took antiemetics or pain meds. The person you are referring to was a 20 year old who posted on SS who took 1.25g of SN with no pains meds or antiemetics. He stated he could not handle the amount of pain and called his sister to call 911.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I did not. None of the people I mentioned to you took antiemetics or pain meds. The person you are referring to was a 20 year old who posted on SS who took 1.25g of SN with no pains meds or antiemetics. He stated he could not handle the amount of pain and called his sister to call 911.

Why did he take so little? That's not a lethal dose, of course it hurt like hell. a lot of the failures I've read did the same, took to little. That said, even large dose will likely not be painless, but it'll get the job done.

Reactions: MAIO and dangier_to_myself
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Why did he take so little? That's not a lethal dose, of course it hurt like hell. a lot of the failures I've read did the same, took to little. That said, even large dose will likely not be painless, but it'll get the job done.

He stated his attempt was 2.5 years ago, I think. Maybe there wasn't as much info on SN then? I mean even in the 2017 PPeH handbook I think it says to take 5g, 2018 says 10g is lethal now.

SN is definitely not going to be a painless method. I mean, I have pain meds and I am still expecting pain.

Reactions: Sonnenblume
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
He stated his attempt was 2.5 years ago, I think. Maybe there wasn't as much info on SN then? I mean even in the 2017 PPeH handbook I think it says to take 5g, 2018 says 10g is lethal now.

SN is definitely not going to be a painless method. I mean, I have pain meds and I am still expecting pain.
Will incarvillea sinensis do the trick? Does that risk interfering with the process?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Why the hell would you be surprised a less than a fatal dosage is very painful? It's suppose to knock you out within an hour, ovbiously if you do not take enough to knock you out its just going to be brutally painful.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Why the hell would you be surprised a less than a fatal dosage is very painful? It's suppose to knock you out within an hour, ovbiously if you do not take enough to knock you out its just going to be brutally painful.

Ummm, I am not surprised about that. I was explaining to danger it'd likely be painful. I said "of course it'd hurt like hell" in the very quote you're quoting.